LSQUARED: MACQUARIE HARBOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Area

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Private Area - Page 4 Empty Re: Private Area

Post by ShelbyJean Sat 31 Dec - 9:57:34

I am sure you were, it should be since they can only be used until final 5
ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Sat 31 Dec - 10:22:03

If I knew Dnash would vote really vote Ryan, I could've just voted Ryan and tied it at worst. But I just wasn't sure what people would do.

Oh well.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelbyJean Mon 2 Jan - 20:58:29

Congrats on immunity
ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Mon 2 Jan - 21:14:39

Thank you!

Sorry, I'm catching up on everything right now. Shy Guy heard from Milli and I think wants to possibly work with her/him, by the logic that we can't trust Dayman. Which may be true, but I'm not sure how much we can trust Milli (and we definitely can't trust Dnash). So much going on. I'm checking the group threads now.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelbyJean Mon 2 Jan - 21:15:47

In my opinion it comes down to who we can trust the most and we want to take to the end with us
ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Mon 2 Jan - 21:19:14

My thoughts are that Dayman has burned his bridges with Milli and Dnash. They wouldn't take him back now, so he's stuck with us. If Milli is telling the truth about what they told Shy Guy though, Milli could be trustworthy. But that's an if. Need to talk to Milli first.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelbyJean Mon 2 Jan - 21:31:10

Milli is willing to vote with you and I at least that is what they told me

Shyguy wants to vote Dnash, thats what he told me in a PM, I think he is concerned that Dayman and Dnash are together
ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Mon 2 Jan - 22:28:18

How do YOU want to vote? I won't mention it to anyone if you don't want me to, but it could help sort through this confusion.

Shy Guy is saying Dnash and that Milli will vote with us... but I just heard from Dnash that Milli is saying she'll vote Shy Guy. It sounds like Milli is just going with the majority right now, playing both sides to try to skate through.

Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelbyJean Mon 2 Jan - 23:41:55

I will start by telling you I told Dnash I felt like I was out of loop to try to fish for info, so if that gets back to you do not take it serious.

I would prefer Dnash be gone.

I also like shyguy have a fear that Dayman could be working with dnash. Which starts so many other problems, if they are working together Dayman could easily save him with the idol he got tonight.

LOL as I am typing this Dayman just sent me a pm

Shyguy sent me a pm telling me of his fear of dayman and dnash then not long after dayman was talking about how shyguy was looking fishy. Shyguy asked me if I would vote with him to get out dnash and I told him to keep it to himself for the time being.

I believe Milli has no one and we would not need her vote.

If there is concern Milli or dnash has another idol we could split the votes and have a 3 way like you said.

ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Mon 2 Jan - 23:47:53

We may as well just vote Dnash. If Milli has another idol, which is unlikely, she'd play it for herself to be safe. I can't see her risking the bluff and giving it to Dnash instead.

It would sever Dayman and Dnash if they are together. I don't think so, but if there's the chance, it's worth getting Dnash out. I think Shy Guy would be happy with that, which might be good - he's gotten a raw deal the past couple votes (though the Spooky one he was just being dumb, but last vote - probably should've listened to him).
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelbyJean Mon 2 Jan - 23:52:52

Dayman is flipping out. He said he is hearing so many different stories and asked me what I heard. I told him the only thing I heard was shyguy saying dnash. Then he said you told him to vote Milli but he thought we were voting dnash and I guess now he thinks we are voting him. This is weird because he has not pmd me since we all got a room
ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Mon 2 Jan - 23:58:13

I said I was fine with voting Milli - may as well, because Dnash can't possibly get another idol. But if you and Shy Guy want to vote Dnash, I'm fine with that. I actually just PM'd him that we should vote Dnash. He's expecting you and I to vote Milli, but tell Shy Guy we're voting Dnash. I told him that would upset Shy Guy a lot to leave him out of the loop.

So, I'm not sure what's going on with him. It does seem like he really wants Milli out, not Dnash. I figured telling him the vote wasn't a big deal, but it seems it is this round.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelbyJean Tue 3 Jan - 13:44:55

Before I vote I want to make sure that Dnash is the vote. I would prefer him to go at this point.

Dnash just asked me if he was in trouble this vote and I told him Milli is the vote.

We are sure they are voting shyguy right.
ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Tue 3 Jan - 13:54:47

They say they're voting Shy Guy. There's always the possibility they're lying, but most likely they're voting him. Why, are you considering playing your idol?

Dnash seems to be the vote, yes. I haven't voted yet, just to see if anything changes. But last night, Shy Guy wanted Dnash, you want to vote him, and I'm fine either way. So we may as well vote Dnash.

Hopefully if there is another idol, it's played for Milli. But if Shy Guy is willing to take the risk and put everything on Dnash, I'm fine with that.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelbyJean Tue 3 Jan - 15:54:39

I just wanted to make sure I did not need to use my idol

I have not voted yet either just in case something changed
ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Tue 3 Jan - 16:48:45

Logged on to vote. I don't see anything that would change the vote. If you learned something, let me know within 10 minutes.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelbyJean Tue 3 Jan - 20:27:34

Milli right
ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Tue 3 Jan - 20:29:56

Milli, yeah. The only other possibilities are you, Shy Guy, and me. Unless you wanted to go that route.

I'm guessing the target will either be me or Shy Guy.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelbyJean Tue 3 Jan - 20:34:52

No I am not voting you. I think Milli will vote shyguy
ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Tue 3 Jan - 20:37:50

I just wonder if Milli is bluffing. It shouldn't be a big deal, though. Milli is only 1 vote. Even if Dayman votes with her, only 2 votes. It would really just be a matter of an idol.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Tue 3 Jan - 21:30:13

Milli is fishing again.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelbyJean Tue 3 Jan - 22:28:48

LOL of course
ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Wed 4 Jan - 13:20:01

So... do you want a really big move to add to your resume for the jury that will also very selfishly get me out of a pickle I've backed myself into by worry about Shy Guy being with Milli, which I no longer think because I realized I'm stupid? If you agree, I promise to hold my tongue and not mention it to anyone, even the jury if I get there, that I had any part in it. Eh?

Lol. Sad

Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelbyJean Wed 4 Jan - 14:35:24

Why what is going on? I will listen and may be willing
ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Wed 4 Jan - 15:30:18

I heard that Milli was trying to get Shy Guy to vote for me, but Shy Guy didn't tell me about it, which made me way too paranoid, no thanks to Dayman. So I beat him to the punch. But earlier I finally got a message from him clearing everything up, and now I feel dumb for jumping to conclusions.

Would you be willing to play your idol for Shy Guy? I'm positive no one is voting for you (they still see you as weak and not a threat). So it's very low risk, but obviously not no-risk like playing it for yourself.

I know it's a lot to ask. But I wouldn't tell anyone what happened, so you'd be the hero and have another strong move for the finals. It would definitely keep Shy Guy in the game and, even though he'll hate me, my conscience will be clear/I'm a wuss. I have a feeling you know who I am on IMDb, and if so, you know I mean well but I have some really dumb moments.

Feel free to tell me I'm an idiot, too. I probably deserve it right now. Laughing
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next