LSQUARED: MACQUARIE HARBOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Area

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Private Area - Page 2 Empty Re: Private Area

Post by Kachina Tue 27 Dec - 21:00:57

Dnash is in the middle. He's the difference between a tie and a clear win. That's probably what he meant.

He's asking if you maybe got the idol tonight, since we would've gotten clues. I feigned ignorance and told him I don't know. Don't be surprised if he asks you, though. I pointed out that I wouldn't put too much stock in what you say about it, because people tend to keep idols secret even with the best intentions.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelbyJean Tue 27 Dec - 21:04:01

I am not telling him, you are the only one I am telling that to.
ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Tue 27 Dec - 21:08:22

Yeah. I figured you didn't want him to know. So I just tried to pad you when you inevitably tell him you don't and he maybe doesn't believe you.

If I get a second idol, I may or may not tell him. But I'm not telling him about the idol I already have.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelbyJean Tue 27 Dec - 21:13:42

I was thinking maybe Milli for the vote
ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Tue 27 Dec - 21:24:26

What are the odds of Milli having an idol? You have 2, I have 1, Aaron had 1. That covers all of the potential idols from the tribe swap onward. But there was that first challenge, putting the 20 Survivor idol plays in chronological order. I'm not sure anyone actually completed that correctly. It was hard. So she probably doesn't have an idol.

I'd prefer to vote Milli out, too. She's a bigger risk, and her attempt at fishing was just really off-putting.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Wed 28 Dec - 11:08:57

Hey. Did you ask Adam about how to play an idol? Dayman says he didn't, and I didn't. So it's one of the others if not you.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelbyJean Wed 28 Dec - 13:14:32

No I did not ask I just assumed you put it in your diary room when you vote. Maybe shyguy did
ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Wed 28 Dec - 13:19:53

Adam said it's something people asked ages ago.

What are your thoughts? Shy Guy is convinced that Spooky is voting Milli, even though Spooky has told both Dayman and me that he's voting Shy Guy. Dayman seems annoyed with Shy Guy. Likely Shy Guy will be voted out unless he plays an idol or goes along with Dayman.

Ryan sent me a message saying he'd flip with us, so we could potentially either deflect his vote or get him to vote with us. I'm not sure if he was sincere in wanting to work with us or trying to get information, though.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelbyJean Wed 28 Dec - 13:20:46

The other tribe only had 4 chances to get an idol

The first challenge

The one time they went to tribal

The first individual immunity - Dayman got that one

Last nights challenge - I got that one
ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Wed 28 Dec - 13:25:46

Yeah. The only time they went to tribal they couldn't get an idol, if Mint only got 1 vote and was idol'd out. And if Aaron played an idol, he couldn't have gotten a clue from the votes against him.

So the 3 challenges during the swap were you, me, and Aaron. So unless they go one of the first 4, which is unlikely. Dnash and Spooky weren't even online for that challenge. And it's unlikely that Ryan completed the challenge. Milli maybe, but probably not.

So at most, they can only have 1 idol between them.

It's possible we can vote for all vote for Milli, get Dayman on board, and try to either get Ryan to vote Milli or to deflect his vote to someone else.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelbyJean Wed 28 Dec - 13:26:05

Well no one is contacting me, spooky has a time or two but that is it other than you dayman and shyguy

We have 2 choices tie the vote or I can use an idol on shyguy unless he has his own

I think shy needs to stay so we have the numbers losing aaron hurt us with that

I am fine with using my idol but I still want dayman to think its the only one I had if I use it
ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Wed 28 Dec - 13:36:42

Has he asked you if you have an idol yet? If he hasn't, then you haven't really lied to him. I considered playing mine, but I've already flat out told him I don't have an idol. Oops. I also considered giving it to Shy Guy to play for himself, but if he truly thinks he's safe he might not play it and we'd be out Shy Guy and an idol.

I just PM'd him asking if he'd be willing to vote Milli if I can get Ryan on board. Either Ryan votes Milli and she's out (if Dayman joins us, either in the tie or in the initial vote), or Milli plays an idol and Shy Guy is out anyway. I do agree it's best to keep Shy Guy. I'll be going for the other idol tonight, so hopefully we can replace the one lost if you play one of yours.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelbyJean Wed 28 Dec - 13:41:26

No I have not told dayman anything, he never asked so he probaly does not think I have them

Evidently I am weak so no one will probaly expect me to have 1 let alone 2
ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Wed 28 Dec - 13:48:47

Laughing Yeah. So do you want to vote Milli with Shy Guy? And do you want me to try to include Ryan in it or not?

Are the idols good until Final 5, or up through final 5? We're at 8 now. If you and I vote together for this vote and the next (final 7), then at final 6 I can play an idol and you can vote against me to get another clue. Which, if they can still be played during final 5, would mean you could get 1 extra idol to play at final 5.

The message I got said "until final 5", so I'm not sure if Adam meant final 5 or final 6 is the last time they can be played.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelbyJean Wed 28 Dec - 13:50:16

adam wrote:This idol can be played up until the Final 5 Tribal Council.
ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Wed 28 Dec - 13:50:50

Oh, wait. You can vote against me for another clue any time. We voted against Aaron, but with each other.

So that's a way for you to replace your idol. In the next couple rounds, I play one and then you vote against me.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Wed 28 Dec - 13:52:36

Or you could play your idol for Shy Guy and vote against him this round, protecting him and getting yourself another clue. EDIT: Sorry, I'm all confused. You didn't vote with him last time. My bad.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelbyJean Wed 28 Dec - 13:53:35

That is for both of mine

Im not sure if they can be played at final five or only until I guess I should ask adam

I want to vote Milli, I wanted to vote dnash but he is immune so she is the next best thing

Im not sure if we should include Ryan, I am already skeptical letting dayman know everything. If we all vote milli and an idol is played on shyguy it should work.

Do you trust ryan?
ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelbyJean Wed 28 Dec - 13:55:06

No I have to vote with you to get a clue, dayman will also get a clue if he votes milli the same would go for ryan if we got him to vote with us

Most of them will get a clue for voting together last round right
ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Wed 28 Dec - 14:04:24

Yeah sorry. I was confusing myself for a second trying to figure this out. Apologies.

I just got a PM from Dayman saying to either tell Ryan nothing or to tell him Milli. His reasoning being that if he votes Milli, then either we all vote Milli and hope to tie it, or we all vote Spooky and Ryan's vote is either deflected or results in a tie. If you play an idol on top of that there's extra security, but it might not be necessary. It's your call if you want to take that gamble.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelbyJean Wed 28 Dec - 14:08:02

Now dayman is changing the vote, he already did this once and im not sure I like it

I personally feel Milii is a bigger threat than spooky
ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Wed 28 Dec - 14:19:54

Milli is a bigger challenge threat. I get his reasoning about Dnash and Spooky being a team though. I think he just has a vendetta against Dnash and Spooky and wants to see them go.

Last night, Dnash and Spooky formed an alliance with me and Dayman. Dayman has been using them to get information, but I think wants them gone before they catch onto him. It's also how I know for sure that Shy Guy is the vote. So not a real alliance but just gathering information. Milli is a bigger challenge threat but seems out of the loop on the strategy elements going on with Dnash/Spooky, original Brady, and Dayman.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelbyJean Wed 28 Dec - 14:22:14

I see, but she could also be a flip vote for anyone then. Also I did not like how Milli was fishing last night
ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelbyJean Wed 28 Dec - 14:23:54

What do you think of his arguement about getting spooky out now?

I will do what you want because as far as I am concerned you are my allaince
ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Wed 28 Dec - 14:24:40

Yeah. Milli fishing really set me off, especially with how arrogant she was about it. Like she was entitled to that information. There wasn't even a "hello, it's nice to finally talk to you".

I'm fine with either of them. If we vote Milli, then I won't say anything to Ryan. If we vote Spooky, I'll deflect Ryan's vote to Milli on the unlikely chance one of them plays an idol.

Also, I just asked Adam and he said idols are good through final 5 - so final 5 is the last time they can be played.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next