LSQUARED: MACQUARIE HARBOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Area

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Private Area Empty Private Area

Post by Adam Mon 12 Dec - 21:53:33

This is a private spot for DAYMAN and Spooky33
Adam
Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Private Area Empty Re: Private Area

Post by DAYMAN Mon 12 Dec - 21:57:33

We got a room! Now we can talk easier.
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Mon 12 Dec - 22:00:35

Heyyy. Yeah this'll be easier than PM'ing lol
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Mon 12 Dec - 22:02:38

Something weird happened during that challenge. I'm afraid to say because I don't want to get in trouble, but can I trust you because I need to confide in someone.
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Mon 12 Dec - 22:04:07

You can definitely trust me. You are the only person I've talked game with.
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Mon 12 Dec - 22:07:04

So since I had my PM's working I tried saying hello to a few people. Milli and ID seemed nice, but then I thought I should talk to Princess since she is so outgoing and seems like our leader. At first I was just breaking the ice being playful, but then I hinted that maybe we could work together and she got really aggressive and said only if I do everything she tell me to. I was shocked so I tried to see if she was joking, and her replies got more and more strange like this one:

Look, bud. Ground rules. No propositioning. No flirting. Any money or idols you find go to me. And for gods' sake, wear something that doesn't make you look like a creature from an orange juice commercial. Then maybe we can work together. My sister Maya and even that old hag Belle had their servants. I could do with one, so long as he doesn't get in my way.

So I feel like she is kind of crazy and thinks she is in charge of everything and wants to treat me like a slave or a dog or something. So I hope other people aren't going to follow her blindly. I'd rather have an alliance of people who treat each other as equals you know? So now I don't know what to do or who to turn to.
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Mon 12 Dec - 22:09:03

Whaaaaaat. I knew she was playing a character on the boards but to keep it up in private is kind of strange. She was asking me if I was a ghost when I asked her how she was doing. I just kind of laughed it off lol Very strange.
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Mon 12 Dec - 22:11:34

Yeah I know! I thought it was a character too but then she just freaked me out. And even after that long message of telling me I have to be her slave, she said I look like a human piss stain and that I should go eat mud. I'm so creeped out. So do you think we can make an alliance with some less crazy people and somehow avoid working with her, what do you think?
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Mon 12 Dec - 22:12:38

I think that would probably be the best course of action. Can't have anybody that unstable in an alliance. That's just asking for trouble. Who do you like and would want to align with?
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Mon 12 Dec - 22:15:02

I don't know, I kind of feel like this is the beginning of something with you. So I want to get your help in building something with others. I messaged Milli but she left right after the challenge and didn't reply yet. I just talked with ID a little bit and am telling him about some of the Princess stuff now too. So if he seems nice that could be another person. I haven't talked with Ryan or Pancake or whoever else is in our tribe yet. So as long as they want to work with us over her we could be okay. Maybe you can try to PM one of them and feel them out and we can keep each other posted in our room for what we find out.
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Mon 12 Dec - 22:16:30

I have to get going, but I will check back with you tomorrow about everything and hopefully we will make some progress in all this. I'll work with whoever you think is friendly and sane. Have a good night and thanks for listening and giving support. It means a lot.
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Mon 12 Dec - 22:47:31

No problem. About to go to bed too. Got an early shift tomorrow (which means I can compete if there's a challenge tomorrow). I'm still feeling people on our tribe out too. We should definitely form our group soon though. Let's keep chatting with our tribe and then decide who would best I suppose. Excited to be working with you though. Talk to you tomorrow!
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Tue 13 Dec - 21:24:34

How are you doing today? I am feeling better since last night. Have avoided talking to Princess anymore in private, and actually talked to ID and Milli a bit since you and me talked. It seems like everyone else besides Princess is a nice person and we should be able to have a "good guys" alliance when the time comes.
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Tue 13 Dec - 21:24:53

Any news from your end?
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Tue 13 Dec - 21:33:53

I've talked to dnash a little bit since we kinda know each other. I've talked a little bit with Pancake too, but that was like two rounds ago.
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Tue 13 Dec - 21:35:18

That's good! The more the merrier I say. If we at least talk a little bit with everyone, we can have a lot of support for when (if? lol) we ever lose and have to decide what to do with Princess.
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Tue 13 Dec - 21:39:44

Yeah Princess is....off idk I just don't like her lol
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Tue 13 Dec - 21:41:31

I honestly tried to give her the benefit of the doubt, but it became obvious pretty quick that I can't deal with that kind of attitude. Oh well, we have lots of nice people to work with.
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Sun 18 Dec - 14:02:14

We got pretty lucky in the tribe swap. We have 5 Cohen members against only 1 from the other tribe. I want to stick with you closely if that is ok with you. We also have Milli and Princess and Ryan. We should be able to keep winning challenges I think. Worst case we can vote out their one member. What do you think?
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Mon 19 Dec - 11:33:35

Let me know when you get on to see all the recent developments. Some news for you is that Princess messaged me saying she was you me and her to be a three alliance. So she must like you which is good because she won't vote either of is out. It might be smarter to work with Ryan and Mill though right since they are nicer and less unpredictable. What do you think? It's great we have options to think about with our new tribe.
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Mon 19 Dec - 14:54:57

Sorry got really sick and have been in bed the last few days. I love our new tribe! We got an amazing draw! I think we should def have a f3 with Mint and also work closely with Milli & Ryan. It doesn't hurt to play the field a bit as long as it's still just you and me.
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Mon 19 Dec - 16:10:23

Yes it is still just you and me, but I have to be honest I don't think I want a f3 with Mint. I think it's good that she likes us and won't vote us out, but remember I talked to you before about how she is very aggressive in PM's and treats me really harshly always calling me a servant and stuff.

Also, I wanted to tell you that Ryan and Milli from our Brady tribe and before our Cohen tribe want to work with us as a F4. I think that would be a better idea since they are much less threatening and aggressive than Mint and they will be more honest and predictable. They don't know that we have this room, so you and I can always talk about everything separately. But they suggested we get a room for us four and that way we can always chat with each other instead of PM's with them.

I think F4 with them is safer for you and me than F3 with Mint since it gives us more loyalty and makes it safer for us to go all the way together.

Let me know what you want to do.
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Mon 19 Dec - 17:39:32

Oh I agree. I just meant we "pretend" to be in a f3 with Mint. Not actually make the room, just play nice with her.
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Mon 19 Dec - 18:52:05

Ok phew glad we are on the same page.
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Mon 19 Dec - 18:53:50

I know! I still want to try and win tonight's challenge though. I don't want to give Mint any chances to try anything weird.
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next