LSQUARED: MACQUARIE HARBOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Subgroup

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Subgroup - Page 4 Empty Re: Subgroup

Post by Kachina Wed 28 Dec - 0:27:05

We'll see. I'd still wait to vote. It's possible Spooky and Dillon are diverging here.

Ryan sent me this:

From Ryan_Xavier To Kachina, Yesterday at 23:37:34
so i know we havent talked but my side seems to be very together and that makes for a boring game.

if you are willing to get you shy and shelby together ill vote with you guys and force a tie to help you guys out, and if it means going to rocks ill take that risk.

i havent really been playing the game and just want to make a move.

Could be useful, either voting with him or just using it to deflect his vote.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy Guy Wed 28 Dec - 0:49:15

ask him who he wants to take out?
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Wed 28 Dec - 11:10:12

I did. Haven't heard back yet, though. I told him if not, I'd let him know once we reached a decision.

I'm guessing you'd prefer to vote for Milli?
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Wed 28 Dec - 15:31:36

Shelby is playing an idol for you. You'll most likely need it. The options seem to be Spooky or Milli. If you didn't want to vote Spooky, you could vote Milli and I can ask Ryan to vote Milli. Then Shelby and I vote Spooky. That way if one plays an idol, we get the other one out. If neither plays an idol, we could decide in the tiebreaker.

What are your thoughts? What would you prefer to do?
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy Guy Wed 28 Dec - 15:35:36

no that's fine i'll vote for spooky. that's crazy she's gonna use an idol for me!
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Wed 28 Dec - 15:38:56

Shelby seems pretty legit. And alright, cool. I'm still not 100% sure on how Shelby wants to vote.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy Guy Wed 28 Dec - 15:44:01

I already voted spooky...
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy Guy Thu 29 Dec - 21:59:12

hey so what are we gonna do about dayman? he's probably already thinking the 3 of us won't take him to the end. should we be getting ryan on our side to vote him out next round before he pulls something on us with dnash?

i think he has another idol, because he played that last one when he didn't need to.
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Thu 29 Dec - 22:22:13

Apparently he thought you were working behind his back and were getting all of them to vote him last round. I told him he was nuts, but hey - if he wants to play the idol, go for it.

I think he trusts either me or Shelby a lot - I'm not sure which, but one of us. So I think that's what he's banking on. He did seem keen to really change the vote to Ryan this round, and I said the plan was Milli and we should stick with that.

Part of me thinks he and Dnash are actually secretly working together. I could be wrong about that, though. I'm convinced he'll stick with us this round, but when it's time to vote Dnash that's when we need to keep eyes open. It might be good to start talking to Ryan more in case we need him next vote.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy Guy Fri 30 Dec - 14:16:32

From Ryan_Xavier To Shy Guy, Yesterday at 21:22:40
Yea sorry. Kind of new to mystery games.

Well from my perspective it looks like dayman is working with you 3 in some capcity and is playing both sides because he came to our group and said you guys were giving him immunity answers.

Ive been wanting to flip for a while now but kachina seems to keep shutting me down. Dayman is the biggest threat in the game at this point. I would be so down to get him out.
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy Guy Fri 30 Dec - 14:17:00

That's after just sending him one message
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Fri 30 Dec - 16:31:17

Huh. That's interesting.

Dayman said in the group thread that's what he was gonna tell them, I think. I know they're targeting Dayman this round, which should keep us safe however it goes.

I'll respond to Ryan now. I was staying quiet because I didn't want him to suspect we were bluffing that he was the vote, in case Milli has an idol.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy Guy Fri 30 Dec - 20:23:50

what just happened? i think dayman told milli to play an idol, he's trying to control all the votes.
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy Guy Fri 30 Dec - 20:31:40

nevermind those tribals are really hard to read and annoying with those blank spots.

So you had 2 idols this whole time? why didn't you tell me?
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Fri 30 Dec - 20:46:31

I didn't want anyone to know in case it got around, or in case someone got paranoid and wanted me to play one when I didn't need to. I was going to play one for you last time until Shelby said she'd play hers, though. She and I actually talked about it and I told her I had one, but she decided to play hers instead, because Dayman trusts me more and I already told him flat-out that I didn't have one.

I figured they were probably bluffing Dayman and targeting me instead, based on Ryan and Milli's questions. If I'd known they'd split the vote, I wouldn't have played them. But still better safe than sorry, and they did try to vote me, too. I played them tentative on Milli playing one, though - I didn't think she would, but just in case.

I was hoping Milli would be out this round, then I was going to tell you an Shelby about about one of them next round - I'd play an idol, you both vote against me, we're almost guaranteed 2 idols at the final 5. Didn't quite work out that way, but Dnash seems really grateful and completely with us now, and I'm still in the game. So all in all, it should work out - hopefully.

But yeah... crazy as fuck tribal. Wow.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy Guy Fri 30 Dec - 22:01:27

if we had just voted dnash last round then everything would've been fine like i suggested!
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Sat 31 Dec - 17:35:51

Yep. You were right. It would've made sense because he'd be less protected than anyone else. My interest was just in not changing the vote again, since Milli's name had been brought up basically every round of the merge then changed. Picked a bad time to actually go for her, though.

Next round Dnash might be the safest bet. I don't think he'd work with you to flip, so it's probably pointless to try. Hopefully he doesn't get immunity.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy Guy Mon 2 Jan - 1:40:36

Milliwind just basically gave me the run down of the entire game on the cohen side. We should really use him to vote out Dayman. Either next round or after dnash. We might be able to blindside him if we pretend to target dnash.

He has been controlling this whole game, and he reminds me a lot of players like Tom delonge or someone else I can't remember the name of right now that I played with awhile back. He's definitely an IMDB player.

Milliwind feels disadvantaged as he doesn't play on the IMDB boards and knows a lot of us do. I feel a lot more comfortable keeping him in the game longer than the more experienced/harder players.

If we use Milli to take out dnash and dayman we can have our final 3 of you, me and shelby.

What do you think?
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Mon 2 Jan - 19:55:50

Yeah, I kind of tried to hint to Dayman, indirectly asking if he's from IMDb, and it seems he is.

What happened on Cohen? Because I still don't fucking know what went on to turn them into such a mess. Everyone's been guarded about talking about the Mint vote, too... which keeps making me wonder what actually happened (aside from Aaron playing an idol).

I'm good with that. I think Shelby doesn't like Milli much, largely because of the fishing. But I think she'd be willing to work with him/her (???) if necessary. It might take some convincing, though.

Do you trust Milli/believe when they say they're not from IMDb? I mean, I do have trouble trusting people, but... that seems like such an IMDb lie to tell.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy Guy Mon 2 Jan - 19:59:08

RE: SAYING HI
Quote message
From MilliWind To Shy Guy, Sat 31 Dec - 23:09:44

Nobody knew that I had the idol, and Dayman didn't tell me to play one if I had it. However, he didn't hide the fact that he had flipped very well. This is a long story as to why I knew to play my idol, and I feel like now is as good a time as any to tell it, plus, despite us not having interacted much, you are the player left in this game that I respect the most.

I have not played any games on the IMDB forums, and in this way I have felt disadvantaged from the beginning, because I suspected that despite the anonymity of the game, I knew there would be preexisting relationships that would be out of my control. I was aligned with Dayman from the beginning of the game. He contacted me initially with his welcome message that I am sure he sent to everyone else on the tribe, too, and I began communication with him. He complained about the abrasiveness of Princess Mint early on, and I was willing to consider voting her out to maintain tribe unity. I was planning to be loyal to Dayman as well as IDInstitute and Spooky, who were also initial allies. We won a bunch of immunities and all was going well. Once the tribe swap happened, I saw that our advantage could be mostly lost because of the 3-3 split on the other tribe. Eventually, I lose ID, and Dayman invites me into a final four alliance with Ryan and Spooky. When we lost the last immunity before the merge, we decided to vote Aaron, but I convinced him to vote Princess to protect the final four if he had an idol, which he did. Going into the merge, we needed to get dnash on our side, but since Kachina and Shelby were eager for the idol clues, the vote was easy to get rid of Aaron. It began to become suspicious after Shelby played the idol on you. I at first suspected dnash, because we had not worked together for long. When the survey challenge came up, Dayman worked with me and Ryan to write what answers we should have. At the immunity challenge, it became obvious that he spilled the beans about the vote against you and that he had flipped once he answered with you guys and targeted me. He made some excuse about "They told me the answers during the challenge" or whatever. I don't know if he knows all of you from previous games or if he was just targeting me because I can see through his BS, but unless you have worked with him in other games and trust him because of that, there is no way you should trust Dayman, because I think he is going to try to target people that will get jury votes.
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy Guy Mon 2 Jan - 20:43:04

Let me know what you think of that.

Do you talk to dnash at all?
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Mon 2 Jan - 20:54:52

Sorry, this was closed for the challenge. Let me read it then I'll respond.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Mon 2 Jan - 21:05:48

Alright...

Shelby and I actually talked for a long time about whether or not to vote Aaron. We tried to get Dnash and some others to flip to keep him. But when it was clear Aaron was going to go regardless of how we voted, we figured it was a better idea to get the idol clues and keep Ryan from getting an advantage. If all 4 of us had voted Ryan, Ryan would've gotten an idol, and Shelby and I wouldn't have. So I do take some offense at Milli saying we were just going for idol clues. I don't think either of us voted until the last minute, trying to get people to flip and vote Ryan instead. It really just became a matter of who would we rather have an idol - us or Ryan?

Everything he said about Dayman seems pretty accurate. However, Dayman DID flip to our side. Dayman also doesn't like Dnash at all. And clearly right now, Milli hates Dayman. Which almost forces Dayman to work with us - Milli and Dnash wouldn't work with him now even if he wanted them to. For that reason, Dayman has seemed set on wanting him, you, Shelby, and me to be the final 4. I don't think it's necessarily because he likes or trusts us more than Milli, but only because we're his only options. Milli and Dnash would rather he be gone today, and he knows that.

The fact is, no matter who we side with, there's going to be 1 other person in the final 4 with us. It can be Milli or it can be Dayman. I'm not opposed to either. My one concern is that Dayman has actually helped us (even if for his own selfish/ulterior motives) and has no reason to stop right now, since Milli and Dnash won't work with him anymore. Milli is more of a wildcard who's been targeting you and I in particular the past couple rounds.

I'm willing to hear what Milli has to offer, but we should probably talk it over with Shelby before making a decision.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Mon 2 Jan - 21:06:52

I talk to Dnash less than I did. I've outright lied to him the past couple rounds and he doesn't really trust me anymore. He did trust me, which was useful for information... but I've kind of burned that bridge when we all voted out Spooky and Shelby saved you with the idol.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy Guy Mon 2 Jan - 21:11:58

the thing that doesn't add up with all that is that dnash is a decent player, and if none of us are talking to him, who is he talking to right now? he's not just going to sit there and wait to be voted out, and he has not reached out to me once this entire game so he must feel pretty comfortable that he's not going anywhere. and i think it's because of Dayman who keeps deflecting the vote off of him.

If we can just get dnash out this round i'll feel more comfortable working with dayman to final 4. i don't care which of those 2 go at 4th so long as it's be you and shelby to final 3.
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum