LSQUARED: MACQUARIE HARBOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Subgroup

4 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Subgroup - Page 3 Empty Re: Subgroup

Post by Shy Guy Thu 22 Dec - 20:09:05

it doesnt look like dnash has an idol or will be getting one this round.
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Thu 22 Dec - 20:30:48

Yeah, he'd be easy to vote out. But if we don't merge after this then it means we HAVE TO win the next challenge. If we win this, we can afford to lose the next.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Mon 26 Dec - 16:59:46

Alright, some interesting updates...

According to Spooky, Aaron idol'd Mint out. They did vote for him, but he played an idol. Which is interesting, because I asked Aaron what happened and he hasn't responded, and before the challenge outright said he didn't have an idol. I'm debating whether or not to mention this to Aaron - I don't want it to seem like I'm calling him out.

According to Dnash, Spooky told him your identity. So Dnash knows who you are. I'm not sure how you feel about Spooky telling him that, but it has created an interesting dynamic. It's probably best to not mention it to either of them, because it seems like we might have 2 (Dnash and Spooky) to join up with, so might be a good idea to not call them out on anything.

It seems Dnash and Spooky have a lot of communication between them. Spooky also said he wanted to vote with Aaron, but he couldn't get a majority - so there might also be some link between Spooky and Aaron, otherwise Spooky is just fishing. Dnash also said that you need to trust him - I told him I'd talk to you about it, though said I hadn't yet (because I don't want to give them too much information about you and I working together). If Dnash is with Spooky, and you trust Spooky enough to tell him your identity, it seems like a promising course to take. Not that I trust them entirely (Spooky told Dnash your identity, and Dnash is Dillon, so...), but it might be a good team-up for now.

Sorry for that novel. Your thoughts?
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy Guy Mon 26 Dec - 17:53:27

I've been talking to spooky and told him Aaron and Shelby are expendable to see if he'd flip. He said he's tight with dayman and that milli and Ryan are expendable.
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy Guy Mon 26 Dec - 19:42:19

and yeah i sent aaron a message too asking how he survived and he read it but never responded.
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Mon 26 Dec - 19:44:22

Yeah. I'm a little worried about Aaron right now. He's gone really quiet.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Mon 26 Dec - 21:03:12

We probably should've coordinated that.  I didn't expect Aaron to do much of anything.  Had no one ever attacked Milli, the best she could do was tie - but either Aaron or Dnash (I forget which) attacked her and ruined that.  But as soon as she was unsuccessfully attacked, she got the advantage.

Anyway, the new rules are that if you attack her while she's balancing, it deducts points from her.  So you do have a chance.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Mon 26 Dec - 21:47:57

I've talked to Dayman. We made a deal to warn each other if our names are brought up. I don't figure he's the immediate target anyway considering he just got an idol, so hopefully it can build trust.

I asked Dnash, and he suggested voting Ryan. If we need him to flip, that's our best option. Aaron seems closer with you, given this challenge. So I wanted to run that by you first. Spooky PM'd me, too, expressing shock that the tribal lines might not be that rigid.

Wanted to run this all by you first before putting it where Aaron can see. He could just be a little flakey but still loyal. I don't know.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy Guy Mon 26 Dec - 21:52:17

Aaron replied back finally said he got an idol last second and used it.

I'm at a family dinner right now unfortunately I can't strategize as much but dayman reached out to me too and seems to be catering to me a bit.

Do you want to vote out Ryan or get him to join us?
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Mon 26 Dec - 22:00:45

I don't know anything about Ryan. He could easily vote us out and leave Dillon at the bottom of those remaining. We might have to trust Dillon on this one.

And no worries. We can sort out the vote later. I'll let you know what I found out.

I don't entirely trust Dayman - does seem to kind of be schmoozing. I think the trick is to make yourself seem useful to him.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy Guy Tue 27 Dec - 0:04:33

hey im home now. what's the scoop?
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Tue 27 Dec - 1:38:56

It seems someone told Dayman that we'd all be voting for Ryan, which means he can play his idol to save Ryan if he doesn't trust Dnash.

I posted in the Brady group thread, but no one's responded. We need a fairly organized vote. We should probably still vote Ryan, in the hope it works. We can't vote Milli. Dayman might just as well play his idol for himself. Guessing you don't want to vote Spooky. So Ryan is the only real option. It's just a little complicated now that someone with an idol is expecting it.

Haven't heard anything from Aaron, Shelby seems on board with voting Ryan.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy Guy Tue 27 Dec - 2:08:34

I don't think dayman will play his cards that early. If he does I think you and I would be safe since he talks to us. He might do it and get Aaron out but I doubt it.
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Tue 27 Dec - 2:20:39

The Aaron/Mint thing still doesn't quite add up to me. He just suddenly found an idol? I feel like there's something else going on. I guess we'll find out. Did Dayman say they're voting Aaron?
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy Guy Tue 27 Dec - 3:38:35

no he did not i'm just saying if Dayman is in control this round and uses his idol to save ryan then he'll likely vote someone like aaron out over you or me.

it makes sense that he got the idol last minute i used my last idol clue to try and win and ended up sending 9 seconds later. he must have beat me, unless you did since you said you were also gunning for it
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Tue 27 Dec - 12:01:53

Have you talked to Dayman? And have you voted yet?

I don't think Dayman will play the idol for Ryan, if only because it's a waste of an idol if Dnash votes for Aaron, which it looks like will be happening.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Tue 27 Dec - 16:38:02

It looks like Aaron will be going. Dnash said he voted for him. If too many of us vote Ryan now he'll get an advantage. Best bet is playing an idol to save Aaron if we have one.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy Guy Tue 27 Dec - 16:41:23

Too late I just voted
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Tue 27 Dec - 16:53:45

Hopefully Aaron has another idol. He kept the first one quiet. Maybe he has more tricks up his sleeve.

It's possible they're using Dnash as a bluff, too. This is a mess.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy Guy Tue 27 Dec - 17:08:11

Dayman told me they voted for Aaron too.
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Tue 27 Dec - 17:20:32

Have you heard from Aaron at all? I wonder if he's working with them and them saying they're voting for him is a bluff. Because he's just been completely silent. I guess we'll see soon.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Tue 27 Dec - 23:02:25

Alright, so...

Shelby seems to want to target Milli. Dayman seems willing to work with us against Ryan, Milli, or Spooky. He said that Dillon and Spooky are just going to keep flipping with each other throughout the game, which might be true. It's definitely a strategy Dillon uses a lot, and he and Spooky seem close. Milli, however, is probably a bigger threat.

Dnash messaged me saying he wants to target Ryan - again. He did flip last time, but this time, especially if he has Spooky with him, he has the incentive to flip to our side this round. So we can be *reasonably* certain he'll vote Ryan, but it's not 100%.

What say you?
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy Guy Wed 28 Dec - 0:04:17

hey, i think spooky wants to vote Milli this round.
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Wed 28 Dec - 0:11:01

Yeah, he mentioned that. Don't vote yet, though. You might be their target this round. Dayman sent me some messages from their board about it, and Dillon sent me this:

From dnashobviously To Kachina, Yesterday at 23:52:06
Okay so they requested a room for me you Dayman and Spooky.

We talked and I think Shy Guy is on his way out, followed by Milli the week afterwards. We can get rid of Ryan after that and then final five is me you Shelby Spooky and Dayman. His idol is dead then.

Dayman wants to earn trust by filling you and Shelby in on all of this tomorrow so we'll all vote with him. Don't mention anything about it to Spooky or Dillon (fwiw, I haven't heard Spooky mention you). It'll blow the cover, especially if someone on that side has an idol. At least wait until you hear what Dayman has to say before talking to Spooky or Dillon about it. If they know Dayman and I are onto them, no more information and the vote could get insane.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy Guy Wed 28 Dec - 0:17:48

yeah dayman sent me a msg before he went to bed saying they are targeting me but spooky just told me milli was a good idea and who should go next.
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum