LSQUARED: MACQUARIE HARBOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Area

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Private Area - Page 3 Empty Re: Private Area

Post by Kachina Wed 21 Dec - 16:56:23

Alright. The gist is that ID PM'd me suggesting we vote out Shy Guy. I then PM'd Dnash asking if he was alright with that, coordinating it with both of them, to make it seem convincing that I was going to vote with them. That way they won't think they need to play an idol if they have one.

Not the best position for me to be in, since I've now outright lied to Dnash and he won't be happy. But it should keep the 3 of us safe for this round. We seriously cannot lose again though. The merge is another issue entirely, but we can work on that when we get there. We *need* to win the next challenge. If Aaron hasn't been able to cover his ass by now, that's on him.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy Guy Wed 21 Dec - 19:42:28

why do we need to win? you just said it yourself you lied to dnash so wouldn't it make more sense to vote him out?
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Wed 21 Dec - 19:53:48

Because there's no guarantee that we could vote him out. He'd know it's coming, and if he gets an idol, one of us is screwed.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy Guy Wed 21 Dec - 20:23:41

wouldn't he have used his idol this round if he had one though?
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelbyJean Thu 22 Dec - 0:02:34

Just remembered I will not be here for the challenge. I have a Christmas party to go to
ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Thu 22 Dec - 18:00:48

Probably not, since he thought he was safe and I was trying to make sure neither used an idol.

He probably doesn't have one since he hasn't been active for the idol challenges. Someone might have given him one though.

If we lose then it's our best option to vote him off. But there are no guarantees we'd be successful since he'd know it's coming.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy Guy Thu 22 Dec - 18:30:11

I'm not 100% i can be here for the challenge being that it's a few days before Christmas and this is my last chance to get gifts. I will do my best though.
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Thu 22 Dec - 18:59:07

It sounds like it's a one person challenge but everyone else can help. So it might not be a big deal.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy Guy Thu 22 Dec - 19:31:37

i'm here
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelbyJean Tue 27 Dec - 12:05:32

Who are we voting?
ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy Guy Tue 27 Dec - 18:29:47

did ryan only get 2 votes?
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Tue 27 Dec - 18:37:52

Yep. Shelby and I hadn't voted yet, so we coordinated to vote for Aaron to keep Ryan from getting an advantage. 3 votes without being evicted = I forget the advantage, but it's something.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy Guy Tue 27 Dec - 21:30:07

all these people online and no one talking to me.. lol

any news?
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Wed 28 Dec - 0:02:11

Pretty sure we have Dayman on our side. He found out some things he wants to tell both of you, but he's going to bed now. Laughing

He said he'll share the information with both of you tomorrow morning. Told me some of it but he said he'll organize it better with actual messages. So, don't vote yet. And don't say anything to Dnash, Spooky, Milli, and Ryan. At least not yet.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Tue 3 Jan - 0:11:15

Don't want Dayman to be involved in this right now...

I'm guessing everyone wants to vote for Dnash? I'm fine with that - but they're supposedly voting for Shy Guy. To make sure an idol isn't played, I'm going to tell them I'm voting for you, Shy Guy. That way they think they have the numbers if I sell it well. Obviously I won't vote you (you'll see for sure when Adam reads the votes), but hopefully it throws them off a little. I don't entirely trust Milli to go along with voting Dnash, and if Dayman seems reluctant, that could be a disaster.

Are you two alright with that? I'll vote Dnash, but I want to try to throw them off. Between Milli and Dayman both being a little odd right now, it seems like a better plan than trying to get Milli on board.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy Guy Tue 3 Jan - 1:55:35

I don't think it's a good idea that you're pretending to vote for me, because it will just mean that milli will vote that way too. You may just be putting in too much work. Like, so many idols have been played.. if there's any more in the game I'll be pretty disappointed in the host for allowing that many idols.

I just hope because you did this that is won't end in a 3-3 tie.

I tried to make my case, and it didn't work out that well since most of you (Dayman included) want to vote milli. So ultimately we should make Dayman feel comfortable and see what he wants to do. If he wants Milli then we all vote that way to ensure a 4-2 vote.

The main reason why I wanted dnash out first was because it seems like him and Dayman have a secret alliance they are hiding and would make sense to break that up instead of getting out Milli who's all by himself.

I just want whatever guarantees us the 4-2 vote.
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Tue 3 Jan - 2:06:54

I'm not sure where Milli stands. I haven't told Milli that's what I'm doing yet - I wanted to hear from you first - though Milli did PM me asking who I wanted to vote, you or Dnash. Apparently speculation is flying all over the place. I'll tell Milli I'm voting Dnash and just keep our fingers crossed. Either Milli goes along with it or not.

It shouldn't be a 3-3 tie. Dayman won't vote against you. It might be worth it to just let Dayman vote Milli. Either Milli votes with us or she doesn't. If Dayman votes Milli, it's 3-2-1 and Dnash is gone, anyway. A 4-2 vote is unnecessary. The only problem could be if Dnash plays an idol or Milli plays one for him, but that's going to have the same result regardless of whether Dayman votes for Milli or Dnash. You'd be the one getting their votes, so if you're willing to take that risk, then I'd say go for it and we just vote Dnash and hope for the best.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy Guy Tue 3 Jan - 2:12:44

What do you suggest we do? You both seem to trust Dayman way more than I do. I respect what he did for us, we wouldn't be here if he didn't, but I know his style of game play. Someone who flips rarely does it once. They usually go back and forth picking off the top players on either side until it's just them and whoever they want in the finals.

The way he goes out of his way to talk to me and tell me he trusts me more than others just raises a big red flag and I assume he does that with everyone else in the game.
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Tue 3 Jan - 2:20:55

It's not that I trust Dayman so much as I don't trust Milli or Dnash at all.  I've just been getting bad vibes from Milli while messaging her.  I feel like she has something up her sleeve.  But the fact is, so does Dnash.  We've known that all game.  Dayman probably, too.  So no matter who goes - as long as it's one of them - we weaken the other 2.  That's all that really matters here, and it feels like we've made this vote way too complicated.

You've wanted Dnash gone for a while.  I suggest we just go for it.  As long as you're willing to risk the potential of an idol, then let's do it.  My concern was that we vote Dnash, he plays an idol, and you're gone - was trying to find a way around that.  But at this point in the game, we probably just need to take the shot and hope for the best.

We came into the merge with only 4 people left from our tribe, and now the 3 of us are most likely going into the final 5 with us being the majority.  I'd say we've done really well.  So we should probably just take the shot at Dnash and hope it works.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy Guy Tue 3 Jan - 2:23:49

Is there a way we can vote for one of them and tell Dayman to vote for the other so we can potentially throw them off?

The convo in the other group chat didn't end on a conclusion so maybe i can just "concede" and say to vote milli and the 3 of us vote dnash?
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Tue 3 Jan - 2:26:08

Yeah. Just concede to vote for Milli in the thread, then we can all vote for Dnash. If he is giving them information, and they do have an idol, then maybe they'll play it for Milli. He'll be upset at us after the vote, but we'll have the majority - so does it even matter at this point?
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Tue 3 Jan - 20:21:34

So, Milli? Laughing

At least this vote should be easy and not take all night to figure out.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy Guy Tue 3 Jan - 20:23:15

I hate that there are so many idols in this game. I hope another one doesn't get used tonight. Like I have never in my life seen so many in one game before.

How did you feel about Dayman having an idol and not telling you? Allowing you to use one of your idols on him unnecessarily?
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelbyJean Tue 3 Jan - 20:26:53

All we can do is hope Milli does not have one. Going to vote for Milli now
ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Tue 3 Jan - 20:28:17

It's possible. It already occurred to me. I played for him to try to build trust and keep him on our side. But it's unlikely. I had 2, Shelby had 1, Milli had 1, Aaron had 1. That should account for the first 3 challenges after the 2nd immunity challenge. The 1st immunity challenge was impossible. Plus 1 from Aaron voting Zac, 1 from me voting Aaron. If there were more idols, we'd probably have them since by going to tribal so much, we had more opportunities to get them. Milli and Dayman only had the challenges, and then when Dayman voted with us the first time.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next