LSQUARED: MACQUARIE HARBOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Confessional - Page 3 Empty Re: Confessional

Post by Kachina Fri 6 Jan - 19:53:44

Potentially my last confessional, depending on how tonight goes.

The turmoil the past couple rounds aside, this has been an amazing game, and has forced me into a whole new level of gameplay, I think. Usually, there's one person I ally with, and everyone else is peripheral (barring a certain game, but that's because there was no voting people out). It's been interesting forming game-bonds with Shy Guy, Dayman, and Shelby. All 3 of them, wanting all 3 of them to have a chance.

I admit I was a little conflicted on this last vote, so I kind of deferred to Shelby. Yes, Dayman asked me to sway her, but as you probably saw, it wasn't presented as cut and dry as he would've liked, and I didn't cast my vote until after she decided. I set myself into a situation where I'd have to go against people I truly consider allies, and that's been kind of weird for me.

Throughout this game, I played hard. Not to be arrogant, even though I'm definitely arrogant, but I don't think they would've made it without me. I had relationships with Dnash, Spooky, Milli, briefly with Ryan... all to get information and use it to keep us safe. I wrote my messages to them deliberately expressing doubt and uncertainty, just to buy me another round when I ultimately screwed them over. "Well, he was obviously conflicted, but maybe this time he'll see I'm right". It bought me enough time to obliterate them.

With Dayman and Shelby's help, of course. But especially Dayman. I have no doubt he kept some things from me, as I kept things from him. But the share of information was a huge asset... and though I originally didn't trust him (and still don't 100%), I'm happy to call him an ally.

Another interesting thing was, having multiple close allies, I kept things from them, too. I had to be selective about which secrets of one ally to share with others, and which secrets not to share, to frame it all in a way that would hopefully keep me closer to them than they were with each other, but without sabotaging their own games. I may not have done the best with that when it came to Shy Guy, but there were points I'd be sabotaging my own game if I didn't. And while doing that, I also kept tabs on each of them - both through each other, and through the opposition. Clearly my lies to the opposition were convincing enough (Dayman was the opposition the first couple rounds he was with us, too - but that worked out) to make sure we had the information we need each round.

My goal was to be in the final 4 with Shelby, Shy Guy, and Dayman, and we achieved that. Again, I may be arrogant, but I think I was a big part of that. Everyone else may hate me for what I pulled on them to get us there, but... we did it.

As for tonight... We'll see. But it's been a blast playing this game. So, thank you Dayman, Shy Guy, and Shelby! And thank you, Adam!
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Confessional - Page 3 Empty Re: Confessional

Post by Kachina Fri 6 Jan - 21:15:44

I told Dayman before the challenge to only post numbers, so we could go by the notifications. He kept posting random stuff. Pretty sure I'm being voted out. Lolz.

Ah well, it's been fun.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3