LSQUARED: MACQUARIE HARBOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions

3 posters

Go down

Questions Empty Questions

Post by Ryan_Xavier Sun 8 Jan - 10:09:27

So i come to this tribal with my vote leaning 75% to 25% but i am still open to hear both of you out.

Dayman. I am confused most by your game. I would compare you to Coach on South Pacific. You preached loyalty to me and our allaince constantly, and every expressed your paranoia and annoyance when people werent talking to you. We had a loyal alliance and then you proceeded to drop each original cohen and abandon the alliance for the other side. You cant preach loyalty if you never planned on being loyal to us. So i my opinion you came off like a huge hypocrite.

Kachina, i tried to work with you a few times but yet you kept slamming the door in my face. Why was this? Also as we are all seasoned players how did you get dayman to flip on his entire tribe and bring all 3 of you guys to the end? In my opinion you guys should not be here cause i said from the jump if you get to the end your the best person to vote for cause you have the best story and were the underdog. So my question for you is are you just that good a social player by convincing dayman that bringing you to the end was a good idea, or is dayman just a bad player who made the wrong decisions and you benefitted off of that?

So i also have the same question for both of you. I need you guys to go through each tribal you went to and explain what happened in each vote and how allainces worked and everything.

Kachina i onow u have aome more work to do. So the 4 votes befote swap you dont have to go into that great of detail.
Ryan_Xavier
Ryan_Xavier

Back to top Go down

Questions Empty Re: Questions

Post by DAYMAN Sun 8 Jan - 11:07:19

So i come to this tribal with my vote leaning 75% to 25% but i am still open to hear both of you out.

Dayman. I am confused most by your game. I would compare you to Coach on South Pacific. You preached loyalty to me and our allaince constantly, and every expressed your paranoia and annoyance when people werent talking to you. We had a loyal alliance and then you proceeded to drop each original cohen and abandon the alliance for the other side. You cant preach loyalty if you never planned on being loyal to us. So i my opinion you came off like a huge hypocrite.

Kachina, i tried to work with you a few times but yet you kept slamming the door in my face. Why was this? Also as we are all seasoned players how did you get dayman to flip on his entire tribe and bring all 3 of you guys to the end? In my opinion you guys should not be here cause i said from the jump if you get to the end your the best person to vote for cause you have the best story and were the underdog. So my question for you is are you just that good a social player by convincing dayman that bringing you to the end was a good idea, or is dayman just a bad player who made the wrong decisions and you benefitted off of that?

So i also have the same question for both of you. I need you guys to go through each tribal you went to and explain what happened in each vote and how allainces worked and everything.

Kachina i onow u have aome more work to do. So the 4 votes befote swap you dont have to go into that great of detail.

Ryan, since you have been harsh to me in your criticisms, I reserve the right to be equally harsh back. Fair is fair.

Of all the jurors, I am sure you have the least knowledge of the intricacies of my game, because you were the least involved player. To compare my game to Coach is a grossly-inaccurate and ignorant analogy that shows the level to which you paid attention.

Sure I preached loyalty sometimes, mostly just to you because you were rarely around. My interactions with you were very brief because that was all the chance you gave me. I tried to see where your head was at a few times, got barely anything in return, so I had to rely on others. All the evidence pointed to you and Milli being tight but neither of you ever spoke to me about any kind of end game plan, so there was no logical reason for me to strive to work with you until the end of the game.

You also accuse me of never trying to work with Cohen. In this false statement you have ignored: me being very close with ID until he was swapped away from me; me constantly expressing how Minty was a loose cannon and needed to go, but being ignored; me being close allies with Spooky but dnash winning immunity at a very key time which caused Spooky to leave instead; me trying to work with Milli/dnash at F6 but Milli changing his vote and not forcing a tie; me working with dnash and Kachina at F5 to vote Shy Guy but Shelby playing an idol.

All of these examples and more show that I was willing and able to work with anyone in the game and always making decisions that would get me to the end, which I succeeded at, so maybe after you read all the responses you will catch up on some more details of them game and see that I am more of a Boston Rob than a Coach.

It is also very insulting how you refer to me in your question to Kachina. After reading my response to Spooky, how in the world can you imply that someone "got me to flip" as opposed to me making the best decision for myself. I thought everything through to the finest detail. No one in this game influenced me to do anything I did not want to do for my own game success.

Also, Kachina and Shelby kept me in at F4 over Shy Guy when by all accounts they could have been F2 together had they not done that. Yet you claim Kachina convinced me to bring him here, instead of seeing it as the reverse.

I will now respond to your other part about all the different tribals. Please try to be more fair going forward.

Last edited by DAYMAN on Sun 8 Jan - 21:36:54; edited 1 time in total
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Sun 8 Jan - 11:32:02

F10: Aaron vs. 6 Cohens. I gave my HII to Aaron. He agreed to vote out Minty, after I told him my reasons.

F9: Aaron was not around. Cohens wanted to vote him again. Bradys started to talk about voting him also. I voted with the majority.

F8: Explained in great detail in my response to Spooky. Short version = Spooky/dnash were in the best social position. dnash was immune. Only way to break up the pair was Spooky. I told them Shy was the target. Shelby said she would play her idol on Shy.

F7: Target was Milli/Ryan pair, which was another obstacle. By targeting Milli in the challenge it seemed likely that he knew he was a target. This shows how we were discussing how complicated the F7 vote is. Kachina was sure enough that Shy and Shelby would vote Milli, so we knew we could put 4 votes there. But we needed to be defensive with idols in case an idol was played on Milli, which ended up happening. We thought Milli/you could put two votes on me (so you could both get an idol clue). You ended up putting one on Kachina and one on me. Kachina played an idol on both of us to make sure we were both safe. The final aspect of the plan was that I recognized dnash having a tiff with Milli, and I started hinting to dnash that Milli might vote for him since Shy wanted to vote him the most, and Shy/Milli/you could team up. I asked dnash if he would be willing to vote you because I was worried Milli had an idol and we needed to flush it. This was a double bluff, in case dnash told Milli/Ryan the vote was Ryan, they might play an idol on Ryan (not the target) and Milli would go. Turns out, dnash was being straight with me and voted Ryan, which ended up being the one deciding vote once all the idols were played. So you can see how many layers some of these votes had, and how I had to plan for every possible scenario.

F6: I had known for awhile now that Shy had doubts about me and was trying to target me. Milli also sent out a big PM to Shy telling Shy the entire Cohen backstory and not to trust me:

Post by Shy Guy Today at 1:40:36
Milliwind just basically gave me the run down of the entire game on the cohen side. We should really use him to vote out Dayman. Either next round or after dnash. We might be able to blindside him if we pretend to target dnash.

He has been controlling this whole game. He's definitely an IMDB player.

Milliwind feels disadvantaged as he doesn't play on the IMDB boards and knows a lot of us do. I feel a lot more comfortable keeping him in the game longer than the more experienced/harder players.

If we use Milli to take out dnash and dayman we can have our final 3 of you, me and shelby.

What do you think?

You can see that Shy believed they had that F3, but I knew I would actually be F3 in that scenario, not him which ended up happening. But at the time, it made the most sense to target Shy Guy now. I tried to work with dnash and Milli to vote out Shy. I told them we could tie the vote. dnash was willing. Milli did not go for it. Have to ask Milli why, but I don't think he was willing to go to rocks. Milli voted dnash with them. dnash left.

F5: I kept my focus on Shy Guy since I wanted him to go last round. I talked with Milli in depth about it, and Milli promised if he won F4 immunity he would tie the vote on Kachina or Shelby to break up that pair as opposed to voting me out in 4th. I knew that made sense for his game so I believed it. Have to ask him if he was telling the truth. Kachina also agreed to vote Shy because I told him I would play my last idol to protect him in case Milli had another one. I was already immune. This must be the infamous vote everyone is talking about, where nobody knows if Kachina knew Shelby was playing the idol or not. To me, it's a moot point, since Kachina and Shelby chose to being me to F3 instead of Shy, so their reasons for keeping Shy over Milli didn't really matter since they were going to F3 with me.

F4: Kachina was immune from the challenge. Kachina assured me he would talk to Shelby in order to sway her in the direction of keeping me. I also talked with Shelby and reminded her of our personal connection all through the game. She expressed that she liked me more and decided to keep me.

F3: I won final immunity and honored my F2 with Kachina that we had since F8. We both had agreed for awhile that we considered each other equally strong players and we wanted to beat the best or it wouldn't be a satisfying ending. I was confident that Kachina would have taken me if he had won. I think Shelby was just as sure he would take her, and he is glad he didn't have to make that call.

Last edited by DAYMAN on Sun 8 Jan - 21:41:00; edited 2 times in total
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Sun 8 Jan - 13:05:02

Ah, I told you I'd explain this!

You were the only person I hadn't talked to in the game, up until that point. You first approached me about flipping, and I wasn't sure what to make of that - whether you were being sincere or were trying to gain information. I do trust you were being sincere, or at least receptive, otherwise you wouldn't be asking this, but I had no way of knowing that... and since I had never talked to you before, I didn't have a mental baseline/control for how you communicate, so when reading your messages, I had no way of picking out what seemed "off".

I asked you to message Shy Guy and Shelby, to try to get them on board. I had already mentioned your offer to Shy Guy, and I think to Shelby (?), and asked them to talk to you and let me know what you said. My reason for this is that I wanted to read as many messages from you as possible (whether from you directly or through them) to get a better idea of how you communicate and thus get a better sense of what added up and what didn't. But to my knowledge, you didn't contact either of them that round, nor did you message me back - so I just had nothing to go on. Telling you the vote, with so many idols floating around, was a huge risk if I wasn't reasonably sure where you stood. Also, with my relationships with Dayman and Dnash, even if you voted with us but shared information with them, it could've severed my ties with them, which was another level of risk.

Dayman is a great player. He came to us and offered to flip, and dictated the first vote. It's important to note that he knew we were voting for Spooky, and he knew Shelby was playing an idol for Shy Guy. He voted with Cohen to maintain your trust, but he knew how the vote would turn out. We needed someone to flip, so we went along with it in the end - yes, we considered other options, and Dayman telling us to vote Spooky isn't the only reason we voted for Spooky (see my response to Spooky for a more detailed explanation of that), but voting Spooky was our play to get Dayman on our side, because he was our best option. You wanted us to name a name, which obviously can be very dangerous - whereas Dayman threw out a name himself, and we could just go along with it.

Yes, I was very conscious of what I said in my interactions with Dayman, and how he'd perceive what I said. There was a very conscious effort to build trust with him - through voting with him, through hinting at who I am, through sharing information, through warning him when his name was mentioned - and, in the vote for Spooky, a very conscious effort to make him feel like he had control, that we - and that I, in particular - were doing what was most advantageous to him. And there was a conscious effort to make Shelby, Shy Guy, and I appear more disparate than we really were. The 3 of us discussed it away from Dayman, and how to play it - eventually, I started trying to sway them in Dayman's favor, and make a point of showing Dayman I was doing that, to keep Dayman in the game and build more trust with him. But with that vote for Spooky, when we really started working with him, no one tried to sway him to flip - we got an offer that didn't require us giving out more information than necessary, and we went along with it.

As for Dayman bringing me to the end - like I said in my answer to Spooky, I would have brought him to the end, too. Though I was working behind his back a little to keep Shy Guy safe, get him to the final 4, and give him a better chance than Dayman would have liked, but I'll explain that more in my answer to Milli. Up until that final 5 vote, I was reasonable confident that Dayman, Shelby, and Shy Guy would all bring me to the final 2. I probably severed my chances with Shy Guy, because he didn't quite see what happened in that vote, and I made a promise to Shelby that I wouldn't explain it to him (it gave Shelby better odds, because I assumed Shy Guy would then take her to the end, if it was his choice - and as I was secretly rooting for Shelby to trump all of us, I was fine with that). In the final 4, Shelby and I talked about it and both agreed to vote for Shy Guy - she felt closer to Dayman than to Shy Guy, and I figured I had burned my bridge with Shy Guy (which I couldn't repair without screwing over Shelby) and him staying in the game would now diminish my odds of making it to the final 2, not to mention it would go against my deal with Dayman. It wasn't a decision without some serious feelings of guilt, but with Shy Guy gone, I was reasonably certain I'd be in the final 2 no matter how the final 3 challenge went.

The point being, Dayman is a great player, and while I like to think I managed to build trust with him, enough for a final 2 deal, I didn't convince him to flip. He flipped, and I may have aligned the pieces to make that work to my advantage in particular (throughout the game and getting to the finals), but he's his own man with a mind of his own. If I had tried to pressure him to flip and been direct about it, it probably would've blown up in my face. But for realizing that, and how I handled that, I do think I'm also a good social player. Though to be fair, Dayman made an effort to build trust with me, too - just as I was doing with him. I knew what he was doing, but I did trust his intentions - especially once he knew who I was, saw I was helping sway people away from voting him, etc... It worked both ways, in that regard. The best way to build trust is to show someone they can trust you, and we both did that for each other. While I'm sure he kept some things from me, and I kept some things from him, we both knew we had each others' back when it came down to it - but not without work on both sides.

I'll answer your other question in a separate post.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Sun 8 Jan - 14:24:15

Brady vote 1: This was the only vote with something under the surface. r123k opened room with Shy Guy and me, but was otherwise mostly MIA. Shy Guy and I were confused why r123k would do that, since he/she had never talked to either of us. r123k was everyone's vote, but Shy Guy and I talked about voting Lady Lambdadelta instead, since r123k wanted to work with us. I voted Lady, as did r123k, and everyone else (Shy Guy included) voted r123k. I figured there was that possibility, but with all the twists, I kind of wanted to buffer my chances - by voting Lady, and most everyone knowing I did, no one could get an idol by voting for me after 3 votes. Lady was the next vote, anyway.

Brady vote 2: Everyone voted Lady. No big fuss.

Brady vote 3: Everyone voted Jonathan because he just wasn't around. I had started talking to Shelby and Aaron.

Brady vote 4: The first difficult vote. Everyone liked Zac, no one wanted to vote for Zac, but he seemed kind of clueless in the challenges, an we needed to win something. Shy Guy, Shelby, Aaron, and I formed a group of 4.

Cohen v2.0 vote 1: PancakeMixMe was inactive, and no one wanted to fire shots yet. I was trying to build relationships with Dnash and ID.

Cohen v2.0 vote 2: I liked ID a lot, but I didn't feel like I could predict what he'd do as well as I could with Dnash. I made the point to tell Shelby and Shy Guy that I was building a relationship with Dnash. Shy Guy and I discussed Dnash and that he's more predictable. So, we voted ID out.

Brady v2.0 vote 1: Even though I wasn't part of this tribal, it's probably the most pivotal of the pre-merge rounds. We couldn't lose, because we couldn't lose Dnash. Shy Guy wanted to throw the challenge to get Dnash out, I was against that. At that stage, Dnash was a crucial part of my - and our - game going forward. I got my first idol during that challenge. I was PM'ing Aaron asking about his position on your tribe, if he felt safe, etc... My reasoning was I was going to give Aaron my idol if he needed it, but I wanted to make sure he needed it first. I was having trouble getting Aaron to respond, though... so I just figured screw it, good luck, bro.

Merge vote 1: Dnash and I were working together. At first, he was saying he'd work with the original Brady, but he didn't want Aaron to be part of that, and all of you guys wanted him out, so it would put him in a bad position. Fair. Shelby and I talked long and hard about potentially using one of our idols to save Aaron. All 3 of us, along with Shy Guy, were asking each other, "have you heard from Aaron???" We were all trying to PM him and get a response, but it just wasn't happening. Shy Guy all for saving Aaron - all of us vote for Ryan and keep our fingers crossed. But Shelby and I decided that, since we couldn't even get a response from him, and therefore couldn't be sure where he stood, there was no point in using an idol to save him. Why save someone who won't message you back? Also, if we had all voted for Ryan, Ryan would've gotten an advantage and Aaron would've still been gone. Shelby and I decided it was better that we both get idol clues, instead of Ryan getting one. So, we voted for Aaron. Shy Guy wasn't happy about it, but we did what we had to do.

Merge vote 2: I was still trying to work with Dnash, and he changed the vote yet again - he changed it to Shy Guy, which I wasn't having. He also switched the alliance from original Brady to him, me, Spooky, and Dayman, with a side alliance of him with Shelby and me. That set off lots of red flags, but I pretended to go along with it - we had idols, I knew the vote, I needed Dnash to trust that I was going along with him, so at least we could properly play an idol. I expressed reservations about voting for Shy Guy, told him I was conflicted, but they'd have the majority anyway. I told him I'd probably vote for Shy Guy, but I had to think about it - the reason being to give me some leverage for the next round - "hey, I said I was conflicted!" I was also playing up Shelby and Shy Guy as more of a pair, that I was almost voted out the 4th vote of the original Brady, etc... In the meantime, Dayman and I started talking a lot more, and more deep strategy talk, sharing information with each other. He shared with me a conversation in which Dnash said they should vote Shy Guy to take power away from me and get me working more closely with them. Beyond that, I went into detail about this vote in my response to Spooky. There were a number of reasons adding together making Spooky seem like the best vote, partially because we needed Dayman to flip (as he already proposed - we didn't ask him to), and letting him dictate our vote was our best chance of that. The information revealed that round further confirmed that voting Spooky was the best bet.

Merge vote 3: This vote was crazy. Dnash was upset at me for voting for Spooky, so I had a lot of damage to repair. It helped that Milli was now starting to fish for information about Dnash, and starting to target him. It shifted some attention away from me voting for Spooky, and gave me a way to establish new trust with Dnash - that he wasn't our target (true in my mind, I had no intention of voting him out), but that he was starting to become Milli's target. Milli had figured out, likely through Dayman, that Dnash and Spooky were a pair, and was seriously distrusting Dnash, seemingly trying to put him in the middle - not in a good way, but as everyone's target. Dayman and I both jumped on this, of course. Dnash agreed to vote for you. Originally, Dnash voting for you was intended as a bluff. But as messages kept coming in, I started to see it more as a back-up. Something just felt off - I couldn't even quite pinpoint what. Milli's messages started seeming a little different. Shy Guy and Shelby wanted Milli gone, as did I. Dayman was again working with us on this vote, and Milli was the target - changing it, like we changed the last vote, could've caused a lot of annoyance on all sides. Shy Guy was already annoyed at Dayman changing our votes, and were were still building a relationship with Dayman, so no one had much leeway to change the vote. So, I kept my suspicions to myself. I considered legitimately asking everyone to change the vote to you, but it was too much of a risk, too much confusion. Dayman knew I had 1 idol. I suspected he had 1 he was keeping secret, but there was no sense in bringing that up - I said I'd play my idol for him, and started hinting at who I am on IMDb, figuring I'd be idol-less so needed that extra degree of trust. I really wasn't sure whether you guys would put both of your votes on me, or both votes on Dayman, or split the vote. But I had some weird feeling not everything was as it seemed. I also suspected Milli had an idol, since he didn't seem all that concerned about the vote, combined with something seeming fishy after our bluff. There was already 1 vote on you, so I figured if Milli did play an idol, Dayman/Shy Guy/Shelby/I would all be fine, so I just sucked it up and voted Milli. After voting for Aaron, then pressuring Shy Guy into voting for Spooky, I didn't want him it to appear I was voting with Dnash/behind his back. I was hoping Milli wouldn't play an idol, so I could keep both of mine, but... it didn't work out that way.

Merge vote 4: Dayman wanted to make a move against Shy Guy. Both had discussed targeting each other off and on, but Shy Guy was going at it pretty hard now. I had to tell Dayman, because if I didn't and he found out (through Shy Guy telling someone else, and with Milli now wanting to work with us for the vote, to keep himself safe, and Shy Guy really wanting to work with Milli and dump Dayman, there was a HUGE risk of that), I would've lost his trust. I didn't think Dayman was actually in any immediate risk, of course - but losing his trust would've been very bad. Dnash had been on the table as a vote for a while, and I tried to keep him off the table, but I really couldn't anymore. Shy Guy wanted to work with Milli, so likely wouldn't vote for Milli - there was no point in even trying to sway him when he wanted Dayman gone, so Dnash was the only possible vote. Shelby was annoyed at Milli for fishing, but again - Dnash was the vote. Dayman got another idol this round, from officially flipping his vote. I was concerned, if Milli was the one who voted Dayman, he could potentially get an idol next round (if he didn't go for it and lose out that round), so I was especially wary of voting Dnash (whose vote we deflected before he could build up enough votes for an idol clue). Shy Guy was also convinced that Dnash and Dayman were working together. I wasn't that concerned with that for obvious reasons, but... it was partially down to the risk of alienating Shy Guy. So, we voted Dnash. I knew Shy Guy was their target, of course... I thought long and hard about this one - I was questioning the Shy Guy and Milli thing, and tried to tell him that Milli would be voting for him, but he seemed to think Milli was just telling Dayman that to deflect. Not that I thought he'd abandon Shelby and me for Milli, but that he might inadvertently blow up our games by working too closely with Milli and targeting Dayman. Regardless, it wasn't worth the risk that round, so we voted Dnash. Dayman and I discussed it being a tie, and if it is, maybe I could flip in the tie. I considered it, because of my wariness of the Shy Guy/Milli thing, but in the end I didn't feel comfortable going against him. So, I told Milli we were voting for Dnash. This was kind of a dice throw, tbh - Dnash had already told me that Milli just wanted to keep himself safe, and would go with the majority, rather than tie. So I assumed Milli would vote for Dnash. But on the off chance there was another idol played, Shy Guy would go. I chose that rather than tying it - seemed like less of an overall risk, and it was something I could frame in any number of ways (I could either say I knew Milli would vote Dnash, or I could say I knew Dnash would play an idol - however it turned out, and whichever was more convenient to tell everyone next round).

Merge vote 5: I was still wary of the Milli/Shy Guy thing, as well as Milli/Dayman (since they started having a lot more information about each other the previous round). Milli was the common denominator in both, of course. First, I have to say to Dayman: sorry, bro! You're not gonna like this Laughing Shelby and I discussed this, about how we need to keep Shy Guy. I kind of lied to everyone this round - there's not a single person I told the truth to. I talked to Milli about voting for Shy Guy, and I agreed. Milli laid out an argument, and I went along with it. Dayman also told me he had another idol (finally!) and that he'd play it for me to ensure I'm safe no matter what happens. I appreciated that, and obviously Dayman wasn't a target at all (our final 2 deal was already well established). But I had a fear that if I wavered, he might play it for Milli. So, I also told him I'd vote Shy Guy. Once I told him I'd vote Shy Guy, I had to vote Shy Guy - I was wary of Shy Guy's want to work with Milli, and I think he felt alienated by Shelby and me going behind his back so much (always to his benefit, though). So, I needed to keep Dayman's trust... but I didn't want Shy Guy to go. Wanted him in the final 4, with a sporting chance, regardless of whether or not it hurt my own game. I knew Shelby had 1 last idol. So, I talked to Shelby. I couldn't tell her, "hey, I want to make sure Dayman keeps trusting me so he'll take me, not you, to the final 2... but I also don't want Shy Guy gone, so can you use your idol to save Shy Guy while keeping me on good terms with Dayman? Thaaaaannnnkkkkkks! <3" I told her I had already voted, but that I regretted my vote. I did tell her about my annoyance with the Shy Guy/Milli thing, and how that was the reason I jumped to conclusions (which was more or less true, except I hadn't actually jumped yet). And I told her how Shy Guy would definitely be the vote, so she was safe (also true - I wouldn't have asked if I thought she might bear the brunt of it). It also, in my mind, further solidified Shy Guy's trust in her, diminished his trust in me, and would mean he'd take her to the final if he got there. Also, Shelby played a fantastic game, but so under the radar and I wasn't sure the jury would see how great her game was, so I figured - if she got to the final 2 - it would also give her 1 more big move (she saved Shy Guy with BOTH of her idols) to sway everyone. She was such a great ally, and I wanted her to stand a better chance if she made it to the final 2. Anyway... She agreed to play her idol for Shy Guy, then I voted for Shy Guy. Dayman would see I voted for him, but he'd still be safe. Win/win for me. Funny enough, he asked if I knew about Shelby's idol, and had anything to do with that, and I of course denied it. Sorry, man! Laughing

Merge vote 6: This was tough. I had kind of burned my bridges with Shy Guy, and couldn't really explain it. I talked to Shelby. I did try to sway her to keep Dayman, but I didn't try to dictate the vote. I left it up to her. Worst case scenario, it would've been a tie and Dayman and Shy Guy would go to a firemaking challenge, giving both a chance (for above mentioned reasons, by this point I was rooting for Dayman). So, I did definitely try to sway her in Dayman's favor... but I knew bringing Shy Guy to the final 3 would have given her more of an advantage, so I didn't want to push too much. In the end, she voted for Shy Guy.

Merge vote 7: Dayman won immunity and brought me to the final 2, because of our bro-tastic scheming throughout the game, and I couldn't have asked for a more formidable F2 opponent.

Whew! I'm heading off for a bit. I'll answer everyone else's questions tonight.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Sun 8 Jan - 15:06:43

First, I have to say to Dayman: sorry, bro! You're not gonna like this Laughing Shelby and I discussed this, about how we need to keep Shy Guy. I kind of lied to everyone this round - there's not a single person I told the truth to. I talked to Milli about voting for Shy Guy, and I agreed. Milli laid out an argument, and I went along with it. Dayman also told me he had another idol (finally!) and that he'd play it for me to ensure I'm safe no matter what happens. I appreciated that, and obviously Dayman wasn't a target at all (our final 2 deal was already well established). But I had a fear that if I wavered, he might play it for Milli.

I'm not upset at all, because that was another thing I kept from you. When I questioned you after the F6 vote, wondering your intentions, I framed it as paranoia to get some more info out of you and to once again assure that I was your F2. That conversation helped me know that I was still on the right track. I definitely was not going to accuse you of knowing Shy was staying with Shelby's idol play right at the time in the game when I needed you to keep me in the game for 3 more rounds. So I was content to let that play out, because I was confident I would be making it to F3 with you and Shelby. That is why I said this "reveal" was moot in my Spooky response. It is clever how you are trying to make it seem like you helped Shy when you intended to vote him out anyways, but I guess that is why you are so clever, bro. You gave him a sporting chance to get voted out next! <3
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Sun 8 Jan - 16:59:28

Ha! Fair dat.

Again, part of it was just wanting Milli gone. Milli, you're great - but there was no way you were ever taking me to the final 2, and I knew that. I actually suggested that you present the idea of voting out Shy Guy to Milli, to make the final 4 appear to be 2 vs. 2. Not that I don't think that idea didn't already cross your mind, but you know I was aware of that, and you could probably guess why I suggested that.

If Shy Guy won the final 4 immunity, it would be a very different game. It also meant I was more likely to make it to the final 2, despite Shy Guy probably feeling alienated by me. I figured you might have guessed, and you did - I even mentioned to Shelby the risk for me, without giving too much away. This probably gets into Dnash's question, though, so let me go to that thread...
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan_Xavier Sun 8 Jan - 17:01:05

Thank you for your thorough answers. I have made up my mind. Good luck
Ryan_Xavier
Ryan_Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan_Xavier Mon 9 Jan - 10:44:59

Also i would like to point out that me and mili were not together. I talked to you probably more than her. And i considered you a closer ally than herm she considers me a very close ally which was a surprise to me. Idk who made up that me and her were a pair. But we werent. So you flipped based on false information that someone fed you or a situation you didnt read completely.
Ryan_Xavier
Ryan_Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Mon 9 Jan - 17:41:11

If Milli considered you a very close ally and no one else did, then I don't see how I was wrong in my assessment.

Once again, I did not flip on false information. I choose the path that would be most likely to get me to the end, and I was right!

Thank you for your support! <3
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan_Xavier Thu 12 Jan - 16:40:40

My vote has been cast
Ryan_Xavier
Ryan_Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan_Xavier Wed 18 Jan - 15:38:29

Wouldnt it be easier to just add mint to the jury? Or did you get all the votes and writing episodes?
Ryan_Xavier
Ryan_Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down