LSQUARED: MACQUARIE HARBOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions

3 posters

Go down

Questions Empty Questions

Post by Spooky33 Sun 8 Jan - 0:20:00

I'm very happy to see the two of you in the finals. I was most impressed by both of you throughout the game while I was still in and it looks like you both did very well once I was gone too!

First, I'll ask the questions I always ask:
Rank jurors/yourselves on their social & strategic game
Rank jurors/yourselves based on their likability

I've tweaked how I usually ask them, but I want a ranking of all 9 of us that made the merge. It's a good way to see how you view yourself among the jury and your opponent.

For Dayman:
1. Was our alliance legit on your side? Because it was on my side. You were my #1 from the start and I just wanted to see if you were being sincere. Were you involved in my vote off?
2. What was the defining move in this game that you are most proud of?

For Kachina:
1. What was your involvement in my elimination?
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Questions Empty Re: Questions

Post by DAYMAN Sun 8 Jan - 10:14:36

For Dayman:
1. Was our alliance legit on your side? Because it was on my side. You were my #1 from the start and I just wanted to see if you were being sincere. Were you involved in my vote off?

Alright Spooky, I'm glad I finally get the chance to answer your questions because there is so much to say - I hope you don't mind reading a lot!

Our alliance was legit up until you left, but there is a level of complexity to it that I hope I can explain. I will try my best to include all the details, and you can follow up if it is unclear.

Within our Cohen group that made it to merge, I trusted you the most. This is a surprise that I'm not sure anyone in Cohen (maybe dnash) or definitely not in Brady knew, because I tried to keep my loyalties to myself for obvious reasons.

I always believed you were being sincere with me pre-merge and that you would watch my back if/when anyone else in our tribe brought my name up or gave me a hard time. That is a not-so-subtle reference to Minty. I spoke to you and ID the most and you were the two I counted on for information and support for the pre-merge game. When the swap happened, dnash and ID were split from us. Up to that point, dnash had been relatively quiet for the game, whereas ID has been an important part of our little side-group, within Cohen. I thought that was a big loss for our game and my game individually. That was the first obstacle I had to overcome in losing a good ally.

When Aaron joined our group, I got to talking with him and he seemed like a nice fellow also. We had some good talks and I was very much trying to think of a way to incorporate him into our group - thinking maybe it could be us 3 since we lost ID. I didn't get that chance though, since when we lost for the first time and attended our first ever tribal council, Milli (I think) immediately pushed for Aaron and said we should keep our Cohen numbers going into merge. This was good for Milli's game but not mine, as having Minty around for merge would be the most negative for me out of anyone on Cohen. Anyone from Cohen should know why. Minty was rude to me constantly and openly threatened me several times. On top of all that, she provided a great shield for players like Milli/Ryan or others. I could not let that happen. I was the one who gave Aaron my HII to play on himself so that Minty could go without Cohen knowing I was involved. I remember Milli taking credit for this since Milli had told Aaron to target Minty "if" he had an idol. But really, I was behind the scenes making that outcome a reality with no one but Aaron knowing. After this plan was a success, I went into merge expecting to have Aaron as a solid ally and to keep working closely with you, Spooky.

How quickly things change again, though. Aaron went MIA for about a 24 hour period and I couldn't get in touch with him in our private room or via PM's. I started to think maybe he had already flipped back to the Brady 4 and was going to use one of their idols to even up the game by taking out another Cohen. There was also some talk of dnash being in the swing vote, since he had been on both sides. Although in the end, I trusted you Spooky that dnash would stick with the Cohens for this vote. At that time we had been talking about being a trio - you, me and dnash.

Once I started to recognize that the vast majority was voting Aaron - even some people from Brady (Kachina & Shelby to get an idol clue), I knew the only way to go was with majority for this vote. Now I had lost ID and Aaron, two potentially good allies who seemed very loyal to me at the time they left.

I had to form another plan. This was now F8, IMO the most influential round of the season. We now had 5 Cohens left with 3 Bradys. It was here where I started to wonder: is it best for me to go F5 with the Cohens, or would I have a better chance with the Bradys? Or maybe there was even a way to be in the middle of both! This was the round that Kachina and I really started to bond on a higher level. Our talks got more and more in depth, we discussed very detailed plans and possibilities, and I could tell this was the kind of strategic player that I would enjoy working with. PLUS, Kachina was pretty much the "leader" of the Bradys and I could tell he was willing to tell me everything going on with them if I would do the same for the Cohens. In this way, we would have all the information needed to make the best decision for each round.

Through Kachina, I learned all about the personalities of the other two Bradys, the dynamics of their group, and that Kachina was willing to go F2 with me over either of them. It was clear from Kachina that Shelby was a much more trusted ally, so from that point I focused on that F3 more than any other. I was told that Shy was more unpredictable, "erratic," and someone that was hard to work with. The most important info I learned about Shy at that time was that he was good friends with you Spooky. I started getting all this info about how Shy loved you but was a "mortal enemy" of dnash. It also became clear that you and dnash had been talking a lot more than anyone realized with the Bradys already. There were even some PM's I saw that showed dnash mentioning various F6 scenarios with Kachina and Shelby where you could get me out at F5 when the idol ran out.

Knowing all of this, I started to think that dnash/Spooky was a pair that had the best social position in the game and was where I needed to be in order to succeed. The Bradys wanted dnash out the most, due to Shy Guy not trusting him at all, but as luck would have it dnash won individual immunity. Now it became even more complicated, because Brady couldn't go for their #1 target. They started focusing on Milli instead. I suspected Milli/Ryan was a strong pair also, but I really believed dnash/Spooky was the key to the whole social game. When dnash was immune, the other Bradys started asking Shy if he would vote out you, Spooky. He was very much opposed. He thought you were with him and had his best interests at heart. But I knew that you guys were planning to vote out Shy Guy that very round! Even after I revealed that to them, Shy still didn't believe it, and IN FACT Shelby was even saying she would rather vote out Milli than you. This was very eye-opening to me and I expressed all this to Kachina. We talked a lot about how you were playing the best game by far and had everyone on both sides eating out of your hands.

If dnash had not won immunity, he would have been the one to go at F8. Because he won, I had to make a horribly difficult decision. I was stuck on the idea that dnash/Spooky had to be broken up, but dnash was immune. In order for me to be in the middle at F7 that best social pair had to go. Yes, Milli could have gone to accomplish the same thing but it would have been a huge difference, because you had all the sway with the Bradys, Milli did not. I knew I could keep Milli separate from the Bradys and they would be much less likely of working together. But you already had loyalties with Shy Guy and could control the game. I selfishly made a decision for my game and lost another person I considered a good ally. I thought with my head instead of my heart because I knew deep down I had to do it if I wanted a chance to win. After the vote, Shy Guy finally realized that you had targeted him and he seemed grateful to me for telling them how to play Shelby's idol. I even voted with Cohen so I could continue getting information from them for one more round, plus I could get another idol clue since I voted with Cohen for 3 straight tribals - Adam's twist.

To be clear, your vote out is not my defining moment that I am most proud of. I feel most guilty about that one, as you can see. I am most proud of how I got Minty without anyone knowing, because she would have been a disaster for my merge game. Coming in close second as a defining moment is how I was exposed at F4 with the 3 Bradys, and with only social game was able to get to F3, even though it was in all of their best interests to eliminate me. Those are my two biggest defining moments, but there are a lot for this game.

I will answer your other parts after. This took a long time to explain!
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Sun 8 Jan - 11:52:00

I will say that while I was very close with...everyone lol I wanted to F3 with you and dnash the most. If Milli would've went out at F8, I would've been very willing to play the flipping game with you, as I had social connections to everyone but I do understand why you did what you did and I should've told you about my conversations where I downplayed my loyalty to you so it didn't seem like a betrayal. Looking forward to your answer to my other question <3
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Sun 8 Jan - 12:25:00

Hey, Spooky!  And ah, this gets messy, but here goes...

1. What was your involvement in my elimination?

A big part of your elimination, as Dayman said, was Dayman.  He's the one who suggested we vote for you, to split up you and Dnash.  At that point, we really just needed someone to flip.  I had started talking to Dnash a lot in the 2nd tribe incarnation... I'll get more into that with the next question, but for the purpose of this question I'll say that if I had any say over it, Dnash wouldn't have been the one to go if he hadn't won immunity.  

There was a war brewing between Shy Guy and Dnash, one I wanted to keep going for as long as possible.  You and Dnash were inviting me into an alliance, curiously and inexplicably one that included Dayman.  This was interesting to me because Dayman was appearing to target you both, but a target that obviously included some pre-existing ties.  I asked Dayman about some of what happened in original Cohen, and he was always pretty vague about it, which sounded some alarms in the shadow of this particular vote.  

I was also wary of Shy Guy's attachment to you.  He obviously told you his IMDb identity, which you told Dnash, who in turn told me that Shy Guy told you.  The reveal itself wasn't that shocking - I already knew Shy Guy's identity at the beginning of the game - but I was wary of Shy Guy trusting you that much, especially with a Dnash/Spooky/Dayman alliance looming.  

I originally had no intention of actually voting you out, but that changed for a couple reasons. 1.) When your name was mentioned to Shy Guy, he was 100% against voting you out.  He wanted to work with you and bring you in, but through you, Dnash, and Dayman I was realizing that was never going to be a possibility.  And since Shy Guy told you his identity, and was likely to share information with you, you became a huge threat.  I wanted to control the information that both sides got as best I could, and that wasn't possible if Shy Guy trusted you, and we were at a huge disadvantage if Shy Guy was voted out.  So, I started pushing for you to be the target, working with Dayman to convince Shy Guy that we had to vote for you.  Shy Guy wouldn't likely have trusted Dayman, no matter what information he revealed (and he revealed full conversations between you guys), so I worked to convince him to vote for you and to hear out Dayman.  2.) We really just needed someone to flip and give us information. Dayman was set on voting you out, and we needed someone to help us with voting out someone who wasn't original Brady.  If Dayman was saying "we need to vote Spooky", we were going to vote Spooky - it made us useful to his game, which was ultimately useful to our games.  At that point, we were functioning as Dayman's loaded guns, because we really didn't have other options... but if the play could be successful, if we could gain Dayman's trust and eliminate an original Cohen - and for myself, put Dnash in a difficult position without who was likely his closest ally, thus taking the target off him a little bit, giving him fewer options and more reason to actually work with me (up until that point, he and I were working together, but he kept changing the vote last minute to target an original Brady) - then suddenly we'd have more options.

Shelby "revealed" to Dayman and me that she had an idol, and was going to use it to save Shy Guy.  This reveal wasn't huge to me - I already knew she had not 1, but 2 idols, and she already knew about the idol I had and the idol clue yet to be cashed in.  As for as I know, I was the only person who knew about her idols, and she was the only person who knew about mine (though I did tell Dayman about my clue - partially because it was stupid to hide it after I voted Aaron, and partially to suggest I could be more useful in the coming rounds).  Shelby and I talked about what to do.  I was already considering playing my idol for Shy Guy, so when Shelby said she was going to play one for him, I jumped at it.  The vote was made difficult because I think Shy Guy approached you, or someone on Cohen, asking why he was your target.  With so many idols in play, this complicated the vote and is part of what made us finally decide to change the vote to you.

It's definitely the round that Dayman and I really started scheming and working together, planning what to do.  But I was careful to not share any more information that I received.  The narrative old Brady was selling, at least Shelby and I, was that original Brady wasn't all that close, and we were willing to flip on each other if necessary.  That was never the case... as I think Dnash eventually picked up on.  I think in the tribal council he was voted out, he noted that original Brady was closer than we let on, and closer than original Cohen.  If we had come out and said how close we were, we'd have a hard time getting anyone to flip, as they'd see themselves as 4th at best.  So instead, we played up not being close, but also being worried about the numbers for their own sake - which is reasonable, and I don't think anyone could hold that against us... work with Cohen, keep a Brady as a shield in case all goes long, "but we can vote them out later once the numbers are more even and that shield isn't necessary".  So I was sharing information about them with Dayman and Dnash, but I was also telling Shelby and Shy Guy a summary of the information I was sharing, and telling them a degree of what Dayman told me.  I wasn't telling either side everything, because I didn't want to trap myself if the chips fell differently than expected - but I was telling everyone enough to create plausible deniability ("oh, sorry - I thought that was implied") if it got around, or if someone on Cohen (Dayman included) tried to use what I was telling to get them to flip on me.  I was warning Dayman when his name was brought up, and steering the conversations to deflect attention away from him... and in turn, he was sharing the same information with me - including a Cohen conversation where Dnash seemed to be leading the charge against Shy Guy, in order to take an ally away from me and force me to work closer with you guys.  

That particular conversation was also part of the reason I decided to target you - if Dnash wanted to take an ally from me to make me closer to him, I thought it seemed pretty reasonable to flip that on him.  So with all of that, I began full-on trying to convince Shy Guy to vote for you, and asking him to give Dayman a chance and hear him out.  Another big part was just Dayman.  He and I did eventually form a final 2 (the first person to actually say that to me - and I would've honored it had I won the final immunity challenge, but I was also being careful to give both Shy Guy and Shelby more of a sporting chance to get to the end than Dayman would've liked), but the lead-up to that was largely information, finding someone who thought of the game on this incredible level that really resonated with me, and building trust with that power-player.  And the best way to do that, since we're both tl;dr information/strategy junkies, was to be a tl;dr information/strategy junkie to mirror him and thus build trust, and earn an ally to help original Brady.  So if he could see I was on his side in furthering his objection (voting you out, to split up you and Dnash), then that's exactly what I had to do.  So I did my best to sway Shy Guy (and Shelby, but she was easier to convince) and make it very clear to Dayman that's what I was doing.  It's also why I was trying to give him (and others) the impression I was in charge, because if Dayman saw that I was working on his side, with 2 other votes in my control (not entirely the case - I definitely attempted to sway them many times, but I never demanded they vote a certain way), that was suddenly a huge advantage that I needed in the game.

It's difficult for me to think of 1 defining moment, because most of the game was more subtle, behind the scenes.  I think the only big, visible move I made was saving Dayman with an idol, thus solidifying his trust in me.  The funny thing is, I guessed he already had another idol he wasn't telling me about - which didn't both me, because I didn't tell him about my 2 idols, either.  He knew I had a clue, so I was making a point of telling him about the clue and what it said, and the ways to get it each round (effectively a first to answer challenge)... and he never seemed shocked by that.  There was never a moment of, "oh, that's how it works?"  Which made me strongly suspect he had gotten a clue before that, and thus potentially an idol (aside from the one he won for all to see).  Me telling him the specifics of the clue and how to get an idol was an attempt to see how he'd react, to figure out if he had one.  I assumed he did, but I kept that quiet from everyone.  So, I knew it was likely he had his own idol to play, but wanted me to play mine.  Around the same time, I was hinting to him about who I was on IMDb.  I had already figured out his identity, and I guessed if he knew it was me behind Kachina, he'd trust me even more.  I knew I'd be idol-less, so needed to establish a new degree of trust, and that's exactly what I did.  Save him with an idol and effectively reveal myself, and I figured I'd be in a great position with Dayman.

That same idol play, I decided to play both.  We had told Dnash the vote was Ryan, hoping that information would get around - people already suspected that Dnash and I had some relationship, so I figured if I was the one to tell him, Milli and Ryan might just believe it.  I think Dayman tried to sell it to Milli even further, and was telling me a summary of what he was saying.  It seemed like a little too much, and I figured they might know it's a bluff.  If they knew it was a bluff, and if they got the impression Dayman was working with us, they might bluff him, too.  And they couldn't have been happy with me at that point, so I figured there was a good chance they'd vote for me instead - either throw both of their votes at me, or split the vote.  If I had known they'd split the vote, I probably wouldn't have played both idols, since I trusted Dnash did vote Ryan (which went from being a deflection to a back-up vote).  I also thought there was a good chance Milli had an idol, only because I knew about my idols, Shelby's idols, suspected Dayman's idol... there was likely to be another floating around.  So I played both on the condition that Milli played one, so whichever of us they voted for (or both), we'd be safe.  Built trust with Dayman, flushed Milli's idol, made myself appear more vulnerable with Dayman trusting me even more (more of an asset, less of a threat), and countered Milli and Ryan's play.  

If you're going for one big, visible defining moment - that was it.  It solidified Dayman and me, it put Milli in a bad position, etc...  However, I think the true defining moments were building relationships with Dnash and Dayman.  Coming into the merge, Brady NEEDED someone to flip.  We only had so many idols, and they'd be useless without the information to properly use them.  Originally, with the tribe swap, I did intend Dnash to be final 4 with us, then see how it went from there.  As is plain to see with Dayman and I forming a final 2, flipping to our side didn't necessarily give someone only a 4th place finish.  There was a lot of time between then and the final 4 for things to change.  Obviously I know who Dnash is on IMDb, and I've played a game with him before where he used a very similar strategy of being in the middle, flipping, and cutting off my allies to try to get me to work closer with him.  So I made a point of forming a relationship with him, so that either he'd work with us and help us survive the merge, or that I'd be able to get a read on his game and predict his moves before he made them.  Either way, he was crucial, and forming a relationship with him was a huge advantage.  I was sincere in genuinely wanting to work him, and sincere in liking him as a person and respecting him as a player, but that doesn't mean I necessarily trusted him.  Through him, I knew Aaron would be the vote (long story of Shelby and I scheming there), and I knew Shy Guy would be the vote, and I knew when to counter and how to do it, without giving away my game.  I think he also furthered the narrative of original Brady being divided, which made everyone else more willing to work with us, or even just with me - which in turn got me more information from everyone else.  Faking a sense of doubt, like maybe I was almost swayed by Cohen's arguments so even if I didn't go along with it one round, maybe I'd be receptive the next round (causing people to give me another chance), made me not entirely lose that trust even when I went against you guys.  I still had 1 more round to prove myself, while I built more trust with Dayman.  And Dayman and I formed a great relationship - he was targeting Shy Guy, Shy Guy was targeting him, and I was able to deflect both each round.  Without those relationships, starting with Dnash to give me a place to start, Brady never would have survived the merge.  I'm not trying to take credit from Shy Guy and Shelby, because they both played amazing games - Shelby in particular was long my partner in crime, and I was in awe of her game - but it's pretty obvious that Dnash and Dayman were crucial in this game, and I had a closer relationship with both than either Shy Guy or Shelby.  And through that, we survived 4 votes in a row and all of us made it to the final 4.  Maybe without Aaron, but again - there's a longer story there.

So, if the defining moment, that really solidified my game, was something visible to everyone - it was the idol plays, but not JUST because I played the idols.  If the defining moment is something more subtle, that people didn't see (at least not until it was too late), it was very consciously building very specific relationships with Dnash and Dayman, to get the remaining Brady to the final 4 despite entering the merge in a minority.

That was long, sorry.  I'll answer the other questions later - I need to think about those a little bit.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Sun 8 Jan - 12:35:19

Don't apologize about the length! Great responses from both of you <33 Can't wait to hear the other part!
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Sun 8 Jan - 13:10:19

I will say that while I was very close with...everyone lol I wanted to F3 with you and dnash the most. If Milli would've went out at F8, I would've been very willing to play the flipping game with you, as I had social connections to everyone but I do understand why you did what you did and I should've told you about my conversations where I downplayed my loyalty to you so it didn't seem like a betrayal. Looking forward to your answer to my other question <3

Yes, I'm glad you can see my reasons. I even suspected what you are saying, that you would have played the flipping game with me. I had to think fast about so many rounds in the future, because a lot was happening and took a lot of effort to balance it all out. That F3 with dnash seemed less likely for me to get to the end, especially considering who would be at F4, F5 etc in that scenario. The path I chose was the one I thought was better for me, and it looks like it worked. Maybe I would have made it either way, since I was pretty intense with this game. Who knows right?

The point is, I could have focused on Milli instead and accomplished the same thing. Like everyone is saying, Shy and Shelby would have rather dnash or Milli anyways, because that would have been better for their games. It was better for my game to split up your pair. So in that way, I am showing how Ryan is wrong in saying I was influenced in flipping. I made the tough call for individual reasons, not based on what anyone else wanted. And Kachina admitting a close tie with dnash also, shows that I made the right call, in that neither you or dnash was able to take my place within their alliance, while I navigated my way to F2.

Now I hope to respond a bit to some of Kachina's essay here lol:

My take from what he is saying is a few key points:

- He wanted to work with me for similar reasons as I wanted to work with him. We both enjoyed the intellectual level of game play we got from each other and wanted it to continue.

- We both got all the information we needed from each other in order to make the best decisions for us both.

- We both sometimes hid little bits of info from each other, because it is never good to tell anybody EVERYTHING.

- We both agree we were taking each other to the final two.

- Kachina was very close to Shelby, we all knew that. I always suspected the things he hid from me, just like he suspected them of me. We were both just as observant about all these details which was a fun part of the dynamic, like two ninja warriors teaming up yet still playing their own games.

- In case anyone lost count. I had 4 idols during the game. One given to Aaron to get Minty. One obtained publically, which I threw away on purpose to shrink the target on me for having an idol. One I played later even though I had no votes, just as a precaution. And the final I played for Kachina at F5 just to keep him relaxed at a stressful time and to return the favor of him playing one on me before.

- We both bluffed dnash about the Ryan vote when all the idols were played. I'm not sure who dnash believed more, but the fact that we both said it was probably enough to make that round successful for us.

Symbiotic is a good word for our alliance in this game.
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Sun 8 Jan - 14:07:11

First, I'll ask the questions I always ask:
Rank jurors/yourselves on their social & strategic game
Rank jurors/yourselves based on their likability

Social/Strategic Game:

*There are a lot who are very equal in terms of this. This was a very strong cast, so I have to do a special kind of order.

Tie for 1st - Kachina and DAYMAN
- We both think the game on this intellectual and detailed level that I can only demonstrate by showing you our conversations, but I won't bore you with that. Just know that it is kind of gross and might cause barf if anyone read it. Very nerdy and OTT. I expected probably a one vote difference in who will win this when I chose to face him. I wanted the toughest challenge, and I am getting it so far for sure!

Shelby
- Self-explanatory. She did everything right except win the F3 immunity. Very understated game, but brilliant.

I have to give the next place to Spooky
- I truly believe I am sitting here because he is not. Although it would have been nice if we both were, I just could not envision that happening when I analyzed the dynamics at F8 and made the choice that I did. But Spooky had this game for sure.

Next would be dnash.
- I will admit I didn't realize dnash thought Kachina was his #1. That was odd to hear in this FTC. But I'm glad that I knew that was never really Kachina's intention and it was never even something I worried about in the game. Had Shy Guy not had a hate-on for dnash, he would have been just as tight with everyone as Spooky was, so he is just slightly lower than Spooky.

Milli is next
- I think Milli was at a disadvantage based on the past histories of players, just like he says. I was always on to him though. From early on in the game I thought it appeared to outside observers that Minty was our leader because she was the most vocal. Adam kept trying to pin that threat-label on me because I was very active in challenges. But I always suspected Milli was pulling a lot of strings behind closed doors. He did everything he could to advance in this game, and if there were less idols would have been in F4 I think.

Shy Guy
- I think Shy is a very smart player, so this shouldn't be considered a low ranking. I just think he had a lot of flaws this time around. He had a publically-known feud with another player. He seems fishy at times even when he was trying to be loyal. And his two closest allies chose someone else at F3 than him, even though he was technically easier to beat. Something must have gone off the rails for all that to happen, but you can all give me the credit instead if you want. I don't mind. <3

Aaron
- I talked with him way more than Ryan, even though we were only together for two rounds. I have to give him the edge over Ryan for that reason, because he never stopped playing and gave me a reason to keep him around as a loyal ally for merge.

Ryan
- Based on his comments in FTC, he is missing a lot of the information from the game. People knew who he was loyal to, Milli. And he didn't work hard enough to build any other relationships.

Likeability:

DAYMAN (You all love me, except for Ryan and Minty, don't lie)

Spooky (admits he was close with everyone lol, enough said)

Shelby (Sweet, polite girl..what's not to like except maybe a bit too quiet with some people)

Kachina (I love you, but I sense others find you a bit robotic sometimes haha)

dnash (Very charming, but also very blunt, as shown by your response to Milli when he questioned your loyalty LOL)

Aaron (I was expecting him to be different based on his avatar, but he was a gentlemen for sure)

Milli (Nothing unpleasant about him, just a bit too closed off and cold)

Shy Guy (A challenge to work with because of emotional reactions and unpredictability, but means well)

Ryan (I just don't know anything about you after all this time, does anybody?)

DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Sun 8 Jan - 21:48:51

Kachina (I love you, but I sense others find you a bit robotic sometimes haha)

I am a robot, though. How else are robots supposed to act???

Social/Strategic

Same.  Tie for 1st - Dayman and Kachina
While most of you may want to kill us right now, before people were voted out, we had the inside track on most everything.  Smarmy douchebags with fake hearts of gold.

2nd - Shelby
Her game was really understated.  Shelby was always in the loop, aware of everything that was happening, on the right side of every vote (except her own...), and through it all everyone saw her as weak/she was never at risk.  It's tough to play that hard and evade detection, but she did it.  

3rd - Dnash
He's good.  Everyone saw he was positioning himself in the middle, but it took ages for anyone to do anything about it.  When Milli finally did, Dayman and I jumped to his defense.  

4th - Milli
Milli was oddly impressive.  Obviously Cohen defected come the merge, but everyone seemed wary of going against Milli.  Milli was always "next time".  When we finally made a big move, Milli managed to shift the next round to be out of the firing line, and almost accomplished it in the final 5, too.

5th - Spooky
I was actually impressed with you once I talked to you, but once I talked to you, you were on the way out.  So, some of this is down to my own experience, which was limited.  Still, if your closest ally was pushing to vote you out, that's troubling.  

6- Shy Guy
Love you, man.  But... this wasn't your game.  You accidentally leaked a vote or two, trusted Spooky when he was voting you out, trusted Milli when he/she (?) was trying to play us off each other, were kinda of abrasive with Dayman making me work harder to smooth things over.  He can be a great player, but this wasn't his game.  Still, he managed to get some useful information, and a lot of useful reactions.

7th - Ryan
You might rank higher once the forum opens and I read your confessionals.  I didn't know of anyone who really had a relationship with you, except for Milli.  I appreciate your move, and I think you could've done way better based on what I saw after, but when everyone else was scrambling all game, coming in a couple rounds into the merge wasn't likely to go well.

8th - Aaron
You were great when we talked, but you rarely responded to messages.  And it wasn't just me - Shelby, Shy Guy, and Dayman all had the same problem.  

Likeability

1st - Shelby
I think this is down to perspective.  Sweetest person ever when you talk, but you can seem cold when you don't talk to someone much.  But from my perspective, you're the most likable.

2nd - Dnash
Charming as hell.  If I could pick one person from the cast to get drunk with, it would be you.

3rd - Spooky
First time I've talked to you, but I liked you immediately.  

4th - Ryan
Pretty much the same.  I didn't trust your first message, but I still wanted to talk to you.  I didn't so much, for reasons already mentioned... but damn, you were nice.

5th - Kachina
I think I have my moments.  Though I think at my best, I come across as sincere or thoughtful (if overly detailed) more than actually likable.  I waver between that an robotic, though.  

6th - Dayman
I do love you, and you know that.  You're the wind beneath my wings and my hero.  But you can sometimes come across as smarmy and pushy; othertimes, you come across as jovial.  It depends on who you're talking to and why.  I'm a misanthrope who doesn't rank likability too highly, though, so I'm fine with it.

7th - Milli
The more I read what you write, the more likable you are.  But our first interaction, and your first interaction with Shelby, was very blunt and a little off-putting.  You might have a Shelby Syndrome, where it depends on your comfort with the person.  Or you're German. idfk

8th - Shy Guy
I actually think you're awesome.  I mentioned in my confessional how you say the dick things I always want to say, but feel like it would get me in trouble.  But it shouldn't be a shock that you were kind of abrasive this game.

9th - Aaron
You only get last place because Big Foot was easier to get in touch with than you throughout this game, which frustrated everyone. <3 You were cool when I heard from you, though.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Sun 8 Jan - 21:55:49

You two have certainly made this a hard decision! Thank you both for your answers.
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Sun 8 Jan - 22:00:17

Spooky, I have one question for you though, if that is ok.

Are you a ghost?
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Mon 9 Jan - 15:14:30

I am indeed. I'll be haunting both of you.
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Mon 9 Jan - 18:13:23

I've always wanted a pet ghost. Dayman, let's please try to sort out this shared custody in a civil manner, without going to court.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Mon 9 Jan - 19:31:14

You can have weekends.
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Mon 9 Jan - 19:40:15

Weekends??? You're tearing our family apart!
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Mon 9 Jan - 20:54:32

Alright, I'm willing to stay together for the ghostlings.
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Thu 12 Jan - 14:15:04

I cast my vote. Love you both! Amazing gameplay from both of you!
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down