LSQUARED: MACQUARIE HARBOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 2 correspondence

Go down

Round 2 correspondence Empty Round 2 correspondence

Post by Princess Mint Mon 12 Dec - 21:47:59

I'm posting my PM conversations here for posterity. It's not often that you get to look into the early life of a world conqueror. I think I should get started early.

With Pancake
Testing

From Princess Mint To PancakeMixMe, Today at 12:46 am
Testing my PMs. Shoot one back if you receive.

I'm fine. I'm going on a hike through the island and then I'll raid some people's belongings for clues to the HII. Wanna join me?

And that is as far as that went.
Princess Mint
Princess Mint

Back to top Go down

Round 2 correspondence Empty Re: Round 2 correspondence

Post by Princess Mint Mon 12 Dec - 21:50:24

With Spooky
Spooky33 Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:38 am
How are you doing? Glad our tribe is safe for at least this round.

That's all we exchanged, until I screwed up with the immunity challenge. We exchanged this during the challenge:
Princess Mint Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:14 pm
I knew that you worked late yesterday and I wasn't thinking that the same wouldn't happen tonight. I reeeeeeeeally did NOT think that one through.
Princess Mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Mint Mon 12 Dec - 22:17:52

With Dayman

Note: Dayman sent me several messages proposing marriage and other similar insanity. I sent him messages back stating that I was deleting those messages, and then I did that. Later, before the challenge:

From DAYMAN To Princess Mint, Today at 8:47 pm
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! I don't understand this challenge.
From DAYMAN To Princess Mint, Today at 9:41 pm
I still haven't heard back your response to my marriage proposal.
Ah, that's so sweet. I can't accept, but... *Blushes* Well... we just don't know each other well enough, Dayman. I know that you're strong and handsome and manly, but what are you really like underneath all of that charm you're burning on me?

I... I have been making a gift of my own for you, though. I didn't want to do it yet, but... here.

https://youtu.be/XKsmoPf6V28?t=1m

Teehee. I hope you like it.
I LOVE IT! I mean wow, I was not expecting gifts this early in our relationship. You are so sweet Minty. I guess I should have been able to tell by your delectable name. And you ask what I am like underneath, well I hope you find out soon enough that I would be your best friend and ally in this game. I like everything about you so far. You have attitude, flare and grace. If you cannot accept my proposal, perhaps you can at least accept my allegiance. I would like to play this game with you and be your number one ally. I'm sure you will find that my honesty and loyalty will lead you to the end of this game with me by your side!
Ah ah ah Minty. Any good partnership must have some degree of cooperation. I am not a dog to be dragged behind on a leash. Just give me the opportunity to demonstrate the worth I can offer you with my brain. Beneath the charm lives a deep and pensive thinker as well!

What is it that I want?

To win? How stupid do you think I am, Mr. Skin Cancer? You don't just win. You have to make them WANT to kiss your boots. If you can't rub their noses in the fact that you're rich and powerful and they're not, there isn't much point to being rich and powerful.
I thought it was a given that you are glorious. If they haven't recognized it, the jokes on them. I know a star when I see one, and I know you need strong allies to do well in a game of numbers like this. Let me be a part of your empire. I am your humble servant. All I ask is you listen to my input and stroke my ego from time to time.
I'm sure you don't. Look, bud. Ground rules. No propositioning. No flirting. Any money or idols you find go to me. And for gods' sake, wear something that doesn't make you look like a creature from an orange juice commercial. Then maybe we can work together. My sister Maya and even that old hag Belle had their servants. I could do with one, so long as he doesn't get in my way.
From DAYMAN To Princess Mint, Today at 10:54 pm
What are your thoughts on our tribe so far?
Dnash is pretty much inactive. You spoke with ID telling him that he shouldn't hide his activity, and you probably have your fingers in half a dozen other pies. Everyone else I don't have anything on.

And your metaphor doesn't escape me. I'll castrate you at Tribal Council if you even think about acting on that, Day. And that is NOT a metaphor.
Princess Mint
Princess Mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down