LSQUARED: MACQUARIE HARBOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pearce Tribal Council 6

4 posters

Go down

Pearce Tribal Council 6 Empty Pearce Tribal Council 6

Post by Adam Thu 5 Jan - 21:15:00

Pearce Tribal Council 6 Survivor-s29-jeff-probst-tribal-council-00-480x278

Pearce Tribe welcome again to Tribal Council. We need to bring in the jury: Aaron, Spooky, Ryan, dnash and Milli- voted out at our last Tribal Council.

4 of you remain. It is a tremendous feat to make to this point, but you're not quite where you want to be. Kachina is safe. DAYMAN, Shelby, Shy Guy, 1 of you will be going home tonight. First a few questions.

Being voted out at this stage doesn't gain you anything more than getting voted out in Aaron's position. Is it worth the additional week or so of stress to make it to this point, or at the end of the day would you rather get voted out earlier because the heartbreak of going now is that much greater?

DAYMAN- You are the last original Cohen remaining. I've mentioned it before, but it really is an impressive play by the other 3 to have survived all but 1 Tribal Council. Do you feel like the outsider of this group? Or do you think you've proven yourself to them and they'll keep you around at least 1 more vote?

Kachina- This could be the most important challenge to win in the entire game. The F3 challenge, you have to make the extremely difficult decision to vote out the last player. Some people prefer not to have to make that decision. How much of a relief is it for you to have immunity now, but still not have 100% of the vote pressure on you?

Shy Guy- Last Tribal, Shelby played an idol and it kept you around. And that wasn't the first time you've received votes. Do you think that throws a big target on your back because you're perceived as a strong player and the reason why you keep getting the votes?

DAYMAN/Shelby- Twice now Shy Guy has been saved because of an idol play. Do you think that is enough of a reason to vote him out? Or is that an argument that you might be able to use to persuade a jury to vote for you because you haven't relied on an idol to save you?

Kachina- when you're looking at the 3 remaining players, what are your feelings on why you should or shouldn't keep each around for at least another round?

Shelby- Idols are out of the way. Does it make the vote easier since you don't have to worry about votes being nullified? Or because it is down to 4, is the vote just as tough?

Shy Guy- For you, what are you basing your vote on tonight, and do you think it is the same reason that everyone else will vote for who that vote for?

If nobody has anything additional to add, it is time to vote. Place your vote by 6pm eastern tomorrow. Remember - no changing votes.

Last edited by Adam on Fri 27 Jan - 20:28:10; edited 1 time in total
Adam
Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pearce Tribal Council 6 Empty Re: Pearce Tribal Council 6

Post by DAYMAN Thu 5 Jan - 21:25:10

Being voted out at this stage doesn't gain you anything more than getting voted out in Aaron's position. Is it worth the additional week or so of stress to make it to this point, or at the end of the day would you rather get voted out earlier because the heartbreak of going now is that much greater?

It was worth it for me no matter what happens because you always want to play as long as you can and give your best effort.

DAYMAN- You are the last original Cohen remaining. I've mentioned it before, but it really is an impressive play by the other 3 to have survived all but 1 Tribal Council. Do you feel like the outsider of this group? Or do you think you've proven yourself to them and they'll keep you around at least 1 more vote?

This is the question that will be decided by the three of them tonight, Jeff. I like to think that when I started working with them, there was a completely new bond formed that went beyond old tribal lines. Maybe I didn't do enough to get beyond their original Brady loyalty, but I hope they can see that I was a big part of a unit of equals who was just as important as anyone else in the alliance to get us all here.

DAYMAN/Shelby- Twice now Shy Guy has been saved because of an idol play. Do you think that is enough of a reason to vote him out? Or is that an argument that you might be able to use to persuade a jury to vote for you because you haven't relied on an idol to save you?

I'm not sure if that will be a factor in deciding this vote. If you play an idol right or are social enough to have one played on you, that might reflect well on the jury.
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Fri 6 Jan - 17:04:50

Pearce Tribal Council 6 20

I'll collect the votes. The person receiving the most votes will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

First vote

Spoiler:

Second vote

Spoiler:

Third vote

Spoiler:

Final vote

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Adam
Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Fri 6 Jan - 17:06:29

Just got on to see this. Very grateful to you both for keeping me. Sorry to see you go Shy Guy, great game.
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy Guy Fri 6 Jan - 18:18:50

Shelby and Kachina just threw their game away.

Congrats on winning Dayman you definitely played the best game.
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelbyJean Fri 6 Jan - 18:53:29

Bitter much.
ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Fri 6 Jan - 18:53:31

Dude, that's not very nice considering one of them saved you with idols twice, and they both played the game with you all the way to F4. There is still another challenge to go, and I know for sure there is a lot about all three of our games that nobody knows yet. So please don't make any assumptions quite yet. These are 3 quality individuals right here.
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down