LSQUARED: MACQUARIE HARBOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hanging by a Thread

Go down

Hanging by a Thread Empty Hanging by a Thread

Post by MilliWind Tue 3 Jan - 23:16:02

Well I chose to vote out dnash, and he was mad on his way out, calling me and Shelby goats, and I couldn't be happier. I want to be perceived as a goat at this point, and I don't think that dnash has much sway over the jury expect for maybe Spooky since he wasn't really a close ally with anyone else. I also am using his wishing of luck to Shy Guy as proof that he has no enemies on the jury and he would win if anyone went to the end with him. I used this to try and convince Kachina to vote out Shy Guy. Since dnash called Shelby a goat, I said that it is most likely that Shy Guy would take Shelby to the end over Kachina. Now I'm just hoping for the best. I've been hanging on by a thread for what feels like a month now, and I'm hoping the vote goes my way again.
MilliWind
MilliWind

Back to top Go down

Hanging by a Thread Empty Re: Hanging by a Thread

Post by MilliWind Wed 4 Jan - 8:46:02

Kachina replied saying that I might be able to stay and that Shy Guy could get blindsided. This means either that Kachina will vote for Shy Guy, or that Kachina just wanted to make sure Shy Guy went home if I have an idol. Either way, this is my best shot, feet fail me not, this may be the only opportunity I've got.
MilliWind
MilliWind

Back to top Go down