LSQUARED: MACQUARIE HARBOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nobody Rides The Middle Like DAYMAN

2 posters

Go down

Nobody Rides The Middle Like DAYMAN Empty Nobody Rides The Middle Like DAYMAN

Post by DAYMAN Wed 28 Dec - 20:05:17

You might think I am sad about wasting an idol, but really, I am so good I did it on purpose for strategy. Making people think I am unprotected makes it less likely anyone will try to blindside me this round since no one has to worry about my idol anymore (or so they think).

In actuality, I am the pure swing vote at F7 now. We have Shy Guy completely indebted to me with Kachina and Shelby on one side. On the other side we have dnash (lost his bestie) who has to rely on me only now plus Milli and Ryan who suspect that DNASH is the one who revealed the vote to the other side. How perfect (and hilarious) is that. Mystery games are the bomb since there is an added element. There is no way I could ever pull these moves off as Tom anymore, since everyone knows my reputation as a semi-cutthroat, strategic genius. Also, I was able to keep hidden that I knew the reputations of Spooky/dnash (was hard to not call him Dillon by accident and blow my cover lol) and was silly on their parts to play as themselves.

Anyways, I took away the power spot of their duo and took it over myself. There's only room for one in the swing spot boys.

I was able to vote with the cohens the last 3 times, even though I was against them twice, so I can now vote against one of them this time and gain ANOTHER idol clue. If I can get two idols back in the rotation I will be unstoppable up until F4.

I am going to push for Milli to go next, if he doesn't win immunity, so I can get that idol clue and eliminate a huge threat to win. dnash and Ryan will be easier to keep track of than Milli who is too much of a wildcard for me. I can sense a smart cookie in that one. I need to start eliminating my rivals on my path to glory.

#projectbadass
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Nobody Rides The Middle Like DAYMAN Empty Re: Nobody Rides The Middle Like DAYMAN

Post by Adam Thu 29 Dec - 21:06:14

I can see now how you are always target #1 when you play as yourself. You put more work in each round than I've probably ever put into an entire game.
Adam
Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nobody Rides The Middle Like DAYMAN Empty Re: Nobody Rides The Middle Like DAYMAN

Post by DAYMAN Thu 29 Dec - 21:08:58

Awwww thanks Adam! It's true I'm pretty H-core and people get jealous fast. I hope my love of Survivor strategy shines through because I love the game and this is as close as I'll ever get to playing it.
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Thu 29 Dec - 21:09:54

It honestly is fascinating to watch you do your thing. I don't know how you keep it all straight.
Adam
Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Thu 29 Dec - 21:17:11

Thanks man. I appreciate that. I used to be able to entertain with consistent confessionals too, but I have been doing this for way too long and lucky I haven't been divorced because of it. Hopefully you can keep up with my antics through what others say about me and the private rooms and my quick recaps. I think I do have a mind for it. This game has been pretty straightforward strategy wise. I have had to keep on top of a lot of details, but some IMDb games I have had to do some crazy stuff as you know. I very much enjoy your games though as some of my favs and the effort is clear from you on making it unique. Hope I can go all the way here. Your series is one of only two important ones that I haven't won yet.

#bucketlist
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down