LSQUARED: MACQUARIE HARBOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cohen Tribal Council 2

5 posters

Go down

Cohen Tribal Council 2 Empty Cohen Tribal Council 2

Post by Adam Tue 20 Dec - 22:08:05

Cohen Tribal Council 2 Survivor+Philippines+episode+6+Tribal+Council+Jeff+Probst+it+sucks.

Welcome back to Tribal Council, Cohen. That was a tough challenge and you fought hard. I thought you were going to pull it off after you gained a bit of momentum on the last few questions. Unfortunately, you're here with me again and will vote out another member from your tribe.

Shy Guy- you were the only absent member from tonight's challenge. Do you feel this could place a target onto you this time around?

ID/dnash- last time, you voted out an original Cohen and now you're down 3-2 to the original Brady. Are you concerned that they could team up now and take one of you out?

Kachina- you moved up in the challenge quickly, but were stuck when the rest of the tribe couldn't get up to your level. Do you think that being seen as too big of a challenge threat could be a bad thing with this tribe?

Shelby- don't want to leave you out. How has life around camp been? Do you think this group is getting along better than your original tribe?

How many of you are willing to admit you feel concerned tonight could be the night you go home?

Is it too early in the game to be thinking long term? Is it more important to keep your tribe as strong as possible to take down Brady?

If nobody else has anything to add, it is time to vote. You have until 6pm Wednesday to post your vote in your confessional area. Again you can't change your vote. I realized I've not mentioned it before; but if you have an idol and want to play it, just post it in your confessional area along with your vote.
Adam
Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Cohen Tribal Council 2 Empty Re: Cohen Tribal Council 2

Post by Kachina Tue 20 Dec - 23:53:24

I'll start this by saying I've always hated Star Wars and I hate it even more now. I saw the answer but it was under "A New Hope" and I didn't think the first Star Wars movie had subtitle so I skipped over it.

Kachina- you moved up in the challenge quickly, but were stuck when the rest of the tribe couldn't get up to your level. Do you think that being seen as too big of a challenge threat could be a bad thing with this tribe?

Thank you for that Adam. If I'm seen as a challenge threat, I don't think that's relevant until the merge. If there's another challenge in this tribe, if I'm a challenge threat then it's probably a good idea to keep me around. My odds in the merge, if I get there, might not be so great if that's the perception though. Right now the goal is getting as many of the 5 of us to the merge as possible. Unfortunately because of fucking Star Wars not all 5 of us will get there but I hope at least 4 of us can.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelbyJean Wed 21 Dec - 8:14:17

Life is good at camp, we are one big happy family
ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by dnashobviously Wed 21 Dec - 13:39:27

Welcome back to Tribal Council, Cohen. That was a tough challenge and you fought hard. I thought you were going to pull it off after you gained a bit of momentum on the last few questions. Unfortunately, you're here with me again and will vote out another member from your tribe.

ID/dnash- last time, you voted out an original Cohen and now you're down 3-2 to the original Brady. Are you concerned that they could team up now and take one of the...

How many of you are willing to admit you feel concerned tonight could be the night you go home?

Is it too early in the game to be thinking long term? Is it more important to keep your tribe as strong as possible to take down Brady?

I don't see the former tribe lines because that tribe was irellevant to me. I'd like to stick around, but I don't think I'm 100% safe this week. I think we should be thinking long term with a merge right around the corner.
dnashobviously
dnashobviously

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Wed 21 Dec - 17:21:42

Cohen Tribal Council 2 QXOBd2Z

I'll collect the votes.

If you have a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so....

Spoiler:

First vote

Spoiler:

Second vote

Spoiler:

Third vote

Spoiler:

Fourth vote

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Adam
Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dnashobviously Wed 21 Dec - 17:39:40

Bye ID, it was fun playing with you and I hope you continue to play games.
dnashobviously
dnashobviously

Back to top Go down

Post by IDInstitute Wed 21 Dec - 17:49:00

#fuckedbyatribeswap Sad

Good luck y'all. Well less so Kachina and co. Wink (just joking around)

Do I still get to follow along the threads on here?
IDInstitute
IDInstitute

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down