LSQUARED: MACQUARIE HARBOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 5 correspondence

Go down

Round 5 correspondence Empty Round 5 correspondence

Post by Princess Mint Mon 19 Dec - 19:07:27

With Dayman
From DAYMAN To Princess Mint, Yesterday at 9:21 pm
What do you think about the swap Princess?

I don't know who we should work with. I've talked with Spooky. I'd be okay with that.

Short term, we're all good with an easy majority on our tribe. Long term, I'm much more worried. The other tribe has three of ours, but one is inactive and another other may as well be. That leaves IDI stranded all alone, poor fella. I almost feel sorry for him, but mainly I'm glad it's not me. As I was saying though, I'm worried about what happens when we hit merge. Someone is bound to feel disenfranchised and jump ship to Original Brady at some point. And if that happens, we'd all have to improvise. We'd be like rats fleeing a sinking ship, and we'd need to reach for help from any of our enemies that give us an anchor. But we wouldn't have anything to offer them, and for the first time in forever they will have power, not wanting to give that up.

All of this may seem theoretical, but I don't want the theoretical to become the actual. Do you think I'm worrying too much?

What do you think of the HII? I don't have any clues on it. Do you think someone from Original Brady got it?
____________________________________________________________________________________
Note: he used quote boxes in this message due to the length of my PM. You sort it out, if you feel like it. I don't think this conversation is very important.

I don't think you gave me anything the last time you asked for my opinion. But then, I didn't have anything to say at that time, so I'm probably just being obnoxious.

I don't know who we should work with. I've talked with Spooky. I'd be okay with that.

I'm fine with whatever you want as a third person, as long as we protect ourselves with a majority if times get tough. I really think we will keep winning though, since we are clearly stronger than the other tribe.

Short term, we're all good with an easy majority on our tribe. Long term, I'm much more worried. The other tribe has three of ours, but one is inactive and another other may as well be. That leaves IDI stranded all alone, poor fella. I almost feel sorry for him, but mainly I'm glad it's not me. As I was saying though, I'm worried about what happens when we hit merge. Someone is bound to feel disenfranchised and jump ship to Original Brady at some point. And if that happens, we'd all have to improvise. We'd be like rats fleeing a sinking ship, and we'd need to reach for help from any of our enemies that give us an anchor. But we wouldn't have anything to offer them, and for the first time in forever they will have power, not wanting to give that up.

I feel bad for him too. He got a tough break ending up with the inactive Cohens. We can hope for some luck and they show up to help, but we won't know until we see them vote one time. I have concerns for merge like you do, but surely we can put our brains together and keep enough of the Cohens together to maintain at least something that resembles a loyal alliance. I don't see why anyone would want to jump ship when we have worked so well together. Sure people get greedy but the four who survived from the other side must be tight since they voted time together against other people. Anyone who jumps to that is pretty dumb to be at the bottom.

All of this may seem theoretical, but I don't want the theoretical to become the actual. Do you think I'm worrying too much?

Worrying is good, as long as it helps focus ideas into action.

What do you think of the HII? I don't have any clues on it. Do you think someone from Original Brady got it?

Yeah, I got a clue for it from the list 10 survivors challenge. Did you get one too? If so we have better chances of one of us finding it and keeping it away from the other tribe people since he only gave out so many clues right.
I'm fine with whatever you want as a third person, as long as we protect ourselves with a majority if times get tough. I really think we will keep winning though, since we are clearly stronger than the other tribe.

How about Spooky, then. May as well.

I feel bad for him too. He got a tough break ending up with the inactive Cohens. We can hope for some luck and they show up to help, but we won't know until we see them vote one time. I have concerns for merge like you do, but surely we can put our brains together and keep enough of the Cohens together to maintain at least something that resembles a loyal alliance. I don't see why anyone would want to jump ship when we have worked so well together. Sure people get greedy but the four who survived from the other side must be tight since they voted time together against other people. Anyone who jumps to that is pretty dumb to be at the bottom.

I would agree with your assessment. They've been hardened by battle. They'll be thick with each other. And it would be stupid for someone to jump over there to be put on the bottom at this moment, but if we lose two challenges, someone is going home. Someone else will probably be left here without any reason to swear allegiance to the Lords of Cohen. And going to the other side will look much more appetizing.

Worrying is good, as long as it helps focus ideas into action.

I was worried that you would say that. I actually had a plan in mind, but when I wrote it down to myself, it came out as nonsense. So nevermind. It was all crazy. I have crazy moments sometimes.

Yeah, I got a clue for it from the list 10 survivors challenge. Did you get one too? If so we have better chances of one of us finding it and keeping it away from the other tribe people since he only gave out so many clues right.

WHAT DID YOU GET WHAT DID YOU GET

I don't have any clues to the HII. I don't watch the show, so I had a hard time with the first challenge. In the second challenge, I made a mighty swing and fell on my butt. Struck out.
The clue is nothing that helps anyone who doesn't have it. It states that during the next immunity challenge, everyone who won the clue will have a chance to win the idol if they do something at the right time. However, it will be a luck thing since if multiple people with a clue send in at the same time, if you are not the first who sent you lose your clue for the future. So it might be wise to hang onto it when there is less competition. Anyone who hasn't been given a clue cannot win the idol even if they get told by someone else what to do and how to make a guess. So unfortunately me telling you doesn't help you. I would have to win it for us if I can. I'll let you know if I give it a shot this time or if I wait for another time. What do you recommend?
Princess Mint

Back to top Go down

Round 5 correspondence Empty Re: Round 5 correspondence

Post by Princess Mint Mon 19 Dec - 19:08:00

With Spooky

Princess Mint Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:41 am
What do you think of the new Tribe, Spooks?
Princess Mint
Princess Mint

Back to top Go down