LSQUARED: MACQUARIE HARBOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cohen Tribal Council 1

3 posters

Go down

Cohen Tribal Council 1 Empty Cohen Tribal Council 1

Post by Adam Mon 19 Dec - 21:09:38

Cohen Tribal Council 1 Latest?cb=20160513151146

Cohen Tribe welcome to Tribal Council. Some of you have been here before. ID, Pancake, dnash since this is your first time here, grab a torch and approach the flame. In this game, fire represents life. As long as you have a flame, you are alive in this game.

Before we vote, I've got a few questions for the tribe. Feel free to post answers to any of the general questions or those specific to you.

Kachina, Shy, Shelby - you're now 5-5 on joining me at Tribal. Do you think this losing is a curse? What do you need to do to overcome this streak?

At the challenge, there seemed to be some confusion the first couple rounds and it really cost the tribe. Do you think the issue was solely a misunderstanding of the rules, or was there a lack of communication from the tribe?

Obviously there are 3 original Cohen vs 3 original Brady. Should it be expected that the vote will fall down the old tribal lines, or is there something else at play tonight?

We've had 2 challenges for the right to earn a clue to a hidden idol. How much do you have to worry about idols being in play when discussing who to vote out?

Pancake - you've been fairly invisible for a while now. What do you have to say that could defend your spot in the game versus players who have been here for every challenge?

The original Brady members know this next part already. Old Cohen, here is an additional twist in this game concerning how you vote:

This is a game designed for players willing to make big moves. Sometimes those moves pay off, sometimes they do not. But this season, making big moves and being seen as a threat can pay off more than any other season.

First, if you put yourself into position to receive votes, for once it could be to your advantage. If you attend Tribal Council and receive at least 3 votes against you (not including tiebreak votes or votes nullified by an idol) but survive the vote, you will receive an advantage in the game. Each individual will be eligible to earn this advantage only once during the season. Are you willing to risk it and try to get some votes thrown your way?

The second bit of strategy revolves around trust and your willingness to vote against your allies. If you vote for a player with whom you have voted together for 3 consecutive Tribal Councils, you will win a clue to the hidden immunity idol. In other words, if 4 players vote together for the same targets at 3 straight Tribals and then 1 of those 4 turn and vote for another member from within that alliance, they would receive a clue to the idol. The key is you must vote for the same person at each of the tribals no matter if the player you vote for is eliminated or not. Trusting an alliance and sticking together is always a good strategy, but now you can be rewarded if you're willing to make a big move and break away from an alliance.

ID/dnash/Pancake - how do you think these possible advantages could play into the strategy of who you vote for?

If nobody has anything else to add, it is time to vote. Please post in your confessional area the name of the player you would like to vote out of the game. You can't change your vote, so once you post a name- that is the name you are voting. You have until 6pm Tuesday to vote. If you do not vote, your vote will be counted as an automatic penalty vote against you.
Adam
Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Cohen Tribal Council 1 Empty Re: Cohen Tribal Council 1

Post by dnashobviously Mon 19 Dec - 21:16:17

Select/Unselect multi-quote
Reply with quote Cohen Tribal Council 1
Post by Adam Today at 9:09 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Cohen Tribe welcome to Tribal Council. Some of you have been here before. ID, Pancake, dnash since this is your first time here, grab a torch and approach the flame. In this game, fire represents life. As long as you have a flame, you are alive in this game.

Before we vote, I've got a few questions for the tribe. Feel free to post answers to any of the general questions or those specific to you.

Kachina, Shy, Shelby - you're now 5-5 on joining me at Tribal. Do you think this losing is a curse? What do you need to do to overcome this streak?

At the challenge, there seemed to be some confusion the first couple rounds and it really cost the tribe. Do you think the issue was solely a misunderstanding of the rules, or was there a lack of communication from the tribe?

Misunderstanding of the rules for sure

Obviously there are 3 original Cohen vs 3 original Brady. Should it be expected that the vote will fall down the old tribal lines, or is there something else at play tonight?

Pancake is inactive, and the challenge before this one was my first time in the game since I had finals lol so "original" Cohen doesn't mean anything to me.

We've had 2 challenges for the right to earn a clue to a hidden idol. How much do you have to worry about idols being in play when discussing who to vote out?

Pancake doesn't have an idol.

Pancake - you've been fairly invisible for a while now. What do you have to say that could defend your spot in the game versus players who have been here for every challenge?

The original Brady members know this next part already. Old Cohen, here is an additional twist in this game concerning how you vote:

This is a game designed for players willing to make big moves. Sometimes those moves pay off, sometimes they do not. But this season, making big moves and being seen as a threat can pay off more than any other season.

First, if you put yourself into position to receive votes, for once it could be to your advantage. If you attend Tribal Council and receive at least 3 votes against you (not including tiebreak votes or votes nullified by an idol) but survive the vote, you will receive an advantage in the game. Each individual will be eligible to earn this advantage only once during the season. Are you willing to risk it and try to get some votes thrown your way?

Nah.

The second bit of strategy revolves around trust and your willingness to vote against your allies. If you vote for a player with whom you have voted together for 3 consecutive Tribal Councils, you will win a clue to the hidden immunity idol. In other words, if 4 players vote together for the same targets at 3 straight Tribals and then 1 of those 4 turn and vote for another member from within that alliance, they would receive a clue to the idol. The key is you must vote for the same person at each of the tribals no matter if the player you vote for is eliminated or not. Trusting an alliance and sticking together is always a good strategy, but now you can be rewarded if you're willing to make a big move and break away from an alliance.

ID/dnash/Pancake - how do you think these possible advantages could play into the strategy of who you vote for?

I'm voting with the majority. I have no alliances in this game and want to vote with people who speak to me!

If nobody has anything else to add, it is time to vote. Please post in your confessional area the name of the player you would like to vote out of the game. You can't change your vote, so once you post a name- that is the name you are voting. You have until 6pm Tuesday to vote. If you do not vote, your vote will be counted as an automatic penalty vote against you.

Adam
Admin

Send private message Send e-mail
dnashobviously
dnashobviously

Back to top Go down

Post by IDInstitute Mon 19 Dec - 21:22:02

On the twists-

-Are these 3 votes total or in 1 tribal?

-You can vote for eliminated players if I'm following that right?
IDInstitute
IDInstitute

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Mon 19 Dec - 21:26:15

No it is at 3 separate tribals.

Example-

First tribal: joe, jim, bob and chuck vote out billy
Second tribal: joe, jim, bob vote out chuck
Third tribal: joe, jim, bob vote out suzy
Fourth tribal: joe, jim vote bob

joe, jim and bob voted together at 3 straight tribals. At #4, joe and jim voted for bob, so joe and jim would each get a clue to the idol.

And you can't vote for an eliminated player.
Adam
Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Tue 20 Dec - 17:09:03

I'll collect the votes.

If you have a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...

Spoiler:

First vote

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Third vote

Spoiler:

Fourth vote

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Adam
Adam