LSQUARED: MACQUARIE HARBOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 3 correspondence

Go down

Round 3 correspondence Empty Round 3 correspondence

Post by Princess Mint Tue 13 Dec - 21:41:58

With Dayman
From Princess Mint To DAYMAN, Today at 10:24 pm
Hey Dayman, would you take this for me?

https://s1122.photobucket.com/user/cupcakecommunist/media/Glee/tumblr_li5054H2Px1qf18pdo1_400.gif.html

Thanks. Needed to cool off some steam.

Still, if your computer isn't secured, you may not want to try it anyway. I've never heard of problems with Photobucket, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were.
Amateur hour. I am going to take over the world. I will live long and be wise and kick the butts of rival armies with my magic and seduce my enemies to become my fiercest allies. But first, I'm starving. Getting some dinner at camp.

Back to top Go down

Round 3 correspondence Empty Re: Round 3 correspondence

Post by Princess Mint Wed 14 Dec - 11:17:34

With Spooky

It's early, but....

From Princess Mint To Spooky33, Yesterday at 10:44 pm
Now that you look a lot less like a ghost and more like a human, do you want to talk about stuff? I can be here for conversation OR alliance talk, if you want to do either.

Back to top Go down