LSQUARED: MACQUARIE HARBOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Area

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Private Area Empty Private Area

Post by Adam Mon 12 Dec - 21:54:59

This is a private area for just DAYMAN and IDInstitute
Adam
Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Private Area Empty Re: Private Area

Post by DAYMAN Mon 12 Dec - 21:57:50

Hey we can talk in here now so it's easier.
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Mon 12 Dec - 22:00:30

Saw your last PM, and I am saying I am completely turned off and DON'T want to work with her. She is really creepy and that aggressive message escalated even more with her telling me I look like a human piss stain and telling me to go eat mud. So yeah, I hope you and I can ramp up our social games and get an alliance going that doesn't include her. Do you have any connections to Ryan or Milli or anyone else yet?
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by IDInstitute Mon 12 Dec - 22:07:47

I messaged Pancake, Milli, and dna, and got replies from the first two, but it wasn't anything more than just friendly introductions. Hopefully they are willing to work with us. How about you?
But man, I'm surprised about Princess...I knew she was crazy but didn't think that bad lol. Yeah I'm more than fine with getting her out.
IDInstitute
IDInstitute

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Mon 12 Dec - 22:09:45

That's a relief to hear. Yeah I will try to talk to the same people you do. I'm going to keep our alliance as secret as possible, and hopefully we can just manage to work our way in with a group of nice people who treat each other as equals. So you, me, Pancake, Milli, and maybe this Spooky guy. I'll try talking to him now that he is on. Let me know when you hear back from the others and we can get the ball rolling.
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by IDInstitute Mon 12 Dec - 22:10:56

Aight, sounds good. I'm going to head off now but I'll check back on in the morning and hopefully things will be going well!
IDInstitute
IDInstitute

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Mon 12 Dec - 22:12:02

Have a good night, and thanks so much for your support.
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by IDInstitute Tue 13 Dec - 19:17:14

Did you talk to Milli at all? She PM'd me earlier asking if I've noticed any disturbances/tension in the tribe so far. If not, do you think it's fine for me to tell her about what you were thinking about Princess? I think she could be willing to work with us.
IDInstitute
IDInstitute

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Tue 13 Dec - 21:23:00

Awesome job tonight man. You lead the way. I am feeling much better since last night. I have avoided talking to Princess in private anymore, and I have talked to other people in our tribe who give me a good feeling that the "good guys" will have a majority in our tribe when it comes to that.
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by IDInstitute Tue 13 Dec - 21:24:51

Thanks!
And cool, sounds good. If you want to, maybe start up a similar conversation thread similar to this with those you talked to as an alliance of sorts? Though maybe that doesn't need to happen yet.
IDInstitute
IDInstitute

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Tue 13 Dec - 21:27:38

Yeah I'll play it slow for now, keep closest to you and hopefully we can build some social support through casual means. Have you had a chance to speak with anyone else yet?
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by IDInstitute Tue 13 Dec - 21:29:08

Spooky just sent me a message just to say great job in the challenge and that it was fun, which was nice. Also could be nice start of good social ties. Other than that I haven't heard from anyone recently.
IDInstitute
IDInstitute

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Tue 13 Dec - 21:32:20

Good enough! It's a start like you say. I spoke with him after I spoke to you last night. He seems pretty nice and I see him as a good ally for us going forward. I am still hoping to hear more from Milli and Ryan eventually, but I am being patient.
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Tue 13 Dec - 21:33:01

Pancake and dnash seem like the two weakest links with dnash being the most inactive. If we end up having to, he could be an easy first vote out to keep us going strong.
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by IDInstitute Wed 14 Dec - 15:18:35

I don't disagree, it might be smart to keep the tribe strong in that way, though getting Princess out sometime soon still is probably important.
IDInstitute
IDInstitute

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Thu 15 Dec - 20:43:38

How is it going today?
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by IDInstitute Thu 15 Dec - 20:44:20

Alright, how about you?
And great job in the challenge!!
IDInstitute
IDInstitute

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Thu 15 Dec - 20:45:45

Thanks! I wasn't too fast but I got all my answers right. Thanks Google lol! I'm doing well thanks. I can't believe we just keep winning.
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by IDInstitute Thu 15 Dec - 20:48:24

I know, right? This tribe is excellent! Honestly, I don't know how common it is in one of the online games, but I kind of feel like there might be a tribe swap on the horizon. Just looking at the pure numbers, its 8 on 4, which is pretty significant. Either that or one more round of this and then a merge? I don't know really lol
IDInstitute
IDInstitute

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Thu 15 Dec - 20:50:08

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if there was some kind of switch-up coming soon. I just hope I stay with you and we don't even up in a bad spot. As long as we stay with some members of Cohen we should be okay.
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by IDInstitute Thu 15 Dec - 20:53:42

I agree. I mean odds are Cohen would have the majority on both tribes anyway, so it shouldn't be a huge worry of us going, but still I too would like to stay with you as I think we have a good alliance thing going.
If we are separated, will we still be able to talk here or will that be revoked? Similarly to how I noticed you can't PM Brady tribe members.
IDInstitute
IDInstitute

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Thu 15 Dec - 20:55:23

I'm not sure about the rules for that. Let's just hope it doesn't happen. I'm gonna go relax. Talk to you later man, have a good night!
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by IDInstitute Thu 15 Dec - 20:58:33

You too!
IDInstitute
IDInstitute

Back to top Go down

Post by IDInstitute Fri 16 Dec - 18:46:46

Ahh...so looks like there will be a swap. Unfortunately no way to try and work to stay together as it's all luck.

The hidden immunity idol clue challenge is interesting. Do you think it would be a a good idea to get a bunch of us together and all just agree to do different names? Like we can set up a chat with you, me, Spooky, Milli, etc. and then maybe start another one with others to get them to do different names so that they lose?

Also, did you by chance happen to win the first immunity idol clue a bit back? I think I was too late as I didn't get one, but honestly I'm just still trying to wrap my head around how a HII is hidden on the internet lol
IDInstitute
IDInstitute

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Fri 16 Dec - 19:42:51

I like that idea for working together to make sure we get the idol. No I didn't get the first clue, so I must have had something out of order when I submitted. Did you get the clue?
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next