LSQUARED: MACQUARIE HARBOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessionals

2 posters

Go down

Confessionals Empty Confessionals

Post by IDInstitute Sun 11 Dec - 17:29:19

I guess this is how I talk and do confessionals? I don't know, this is my first time doing this lol
IDInstitute
IDInstitute

Back to top Go down

Confessionals Empty Re: Confessionals

Post by IDInstitute Sun 11 Dec - 21:13:35

Woo! DAYMAN won that first challenge for us! I won't be the first one out, so that's a good start! lol
IDInstitute
IDInstitute

Back to top Go down

Post by IDInstitute Tue 13 Dec - 19:31:02

Haven't done much confessionaling really, but just to sum up and talk about where I am right now...

God dammit, didn't win the hidden immunity idol clue. I definitely felt like I needed that just as assurance as I'm not the most socially in tune here on the island. It feels so much like everyone already knows each other and has connections already..maybe it's because I was the last to join the season, or the fact that I've never done one of these before.

Out of nowhere DAYMAN approaches me for an alliance of sorts, talking about his problems with Princess. At first I didn't even know if he was being legit, but now that I know I've got a real alliance I am stoked! Personally I actually really secretly wanted to get Princess out as soon as possible just because she seemed obnoxious (granted a good tribe challenge member though), but I knew I didn't really have any say in it and should just be hopeful that it wasn't me. But, now that I've got and alliance with DAYMAN who has problems with her, things are looking like they could be going pretty well!

Soon we're off to challenge 3...we're 2 for 2, and how cool would it be for us to go for another. But to be honest, I'm ready for a loss. That's what makes this fun. lol
IDInstitute
IDInstitute

Back to top Go down

Post by IDInstitute Wed 14 Dec - 15:20:39

The challenge last night went great. It was super fun to do, definitely a lot more fun than the others and the strategy to it was fun and right up my ally. I ended up taking a leadership role in the challenge which payed off in the end with lots of people thanking me, which felt great and makes me feel a lot more comfortable in the tribe than I did at the start. Things might be looking pretty good!
IDInstitute
IDInstitute

Back to top Go down

Post by IDInstitute Mon 19 Dec - 19:33:12

And just when things were going swell, this tribe swap happens. Dammity damn damn.

I didn't get the clue for the idol either, so I don't have much to fall back on in case this tribe full of inactive cohens and powerhouse bradys loses the next few challenges.

I'd like to think they'd take out the inactive, but I'm probably going to be seen as a bigger threat and they might make a big move against me.

So I have a few options from here on out- Win the challenges. Obviously. But seriously fight like hell (after all, Cohen is the tribe of winning!). If we lose, I hope as hard as I can that they take out waste of space Pancake with me. Of course things can go wrong and I can be blindsided, which I wouldn't have any idea about to try and stop it. But if I am about to be done I'm just gonna start making deals and PMs like crazy lol. My last option?- hopefully my fellow old Cohen alliance mates were strong enough to either share an idol clue or throw a challenge if I really need it. But who knows.
IDInstitute
IDInstitute

Back to top Go down

Post by IDInstitute Tue 20 Dec - 12:31:30

I'm voting Pancake
IDInstitute
IDInstitute

Back to top Go down

Post by IDInstitute Wed 21 Dec - 13:59:11

Voting Shy Guy
IDInstitute
IDInstitute

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Wed 21 Dec - 17:54:37

Sorry man. I was excited that you signed up and played. You were in such a great position until that swap.
Adam
Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IDInstitute Wed 21 Dec - 17:56:05

No worries, it was fun for the time I was in it. I'll be back for another if there is one sometime soon!
IDInstitute
IDInstitute

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down