LSQUARED: MACQUARIE HARBOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Subgroup

4 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Subgroup - Page 5 Empty Re: Subgroup

Post by Kachina Mon 2 Jan - 21:33:30

Oh, I still talk to him. But now it's more "who are you voting for?" kind of stuff. No real, deep information anymore.

I will say he seemed really scared when Spooky left. He sent me a bunch of messages guilt-tripping me, saying it was a bad move. I think he might just be trying to find his footing again, or stay out of the firing line.

Sounds good. Getting Dnash out shouldn't be too difficult... I don't think so at least. He might have something up his sleeve, but I doubt it. It'll also be interesting seeing Dayman's reaction once Dnash is gone.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Mon 2 Jan - 21:37:42

Don't mention it to anyone because I'm not sure who's talking to who right now, but Dnash just PM'd me saying he wants to target you this round. I'm going to go along with it to try to see if I can get information and figure out who he's talking to and voting with.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy Guy Mon 2 Jan - 21:39:24

if you, me, shelby and milli vote dnash we should be good.
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Mon 2 Jan - 21:58:16

I'm just not 100% sure Milli will be voting Dnash. That's my problem. We've bluffed them 2 rounds in a row now - they might be trying to do the same to us. That's what I'm trying to figure out... what Dnash has heard from Milli.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Mon 2 Jan - 22:02:36

The plot thickens! Just heard back from Dnash, and Milli told Dnash he's voting for you if they can get the majority. It sounds like Milli will either vote Dnash or you, depending on the majority. Don't say anything yet... I'm still fishing for info.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy Guy Mon 2 Jan - 22:03:22

k fuck it let's vote milli out
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy Guy Mon 2 Jan - 22:04:55

then again he did say this to me so it's not surprising

MilliWind Mon 2 Jan - 19:43:49

Yes, I am willing to vote anyway that increases the likelihood of me staying most. If that is where the numbers would be, you can count me in as a vote.

Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Mon 2 Jan - 22:05:28

It's possible Milli is only telling Dillon that to deflect attention, though. Milli might be with us and just telling that to Dillon so he won't suspect the vote. I'm trying to figure that out.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy Guy Wed 4 Jan - 0:48:56

Hey Tom, I just wanted to say thanks for telling me about this game. I assumed this whole time that we had a final 2 because of it and never thought to reassure you until now.. But I hope that regardless of other relationships you have always been my #1 aly and I will take you to the end if I end up making that decision. I hope you feel the same way.

I wanted to ask, do you know who shelby is? Is she from iMDB?
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Wed 4 Jan - 13:16:29

I admit I was a little wary about the Milli stuff for a bit, but not an issue. I'm glad you joined. This game has been insane, so sorry for that.

I think she's either Misty or Bria. Which are 2 very different players with very different playing styles, but who communicate in a very similar way.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy Guy Wed 4 Jan - 22:53:55

What the fuck dude? Why did you vote for me?
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Thu 5 Jan - 19:45:17

Tough to explain right now - I will eventually - but it's not necessarily what it seems.

1. You're safe.
2. Dayman had yet another idol, and played it NOT on Milli.

Keep those 2 things in mind when thinking about it, and please don't mention it to anyone else (because both Dayman and Shelby think different things, and I kind of need them to think those things right now).

Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy Guy Fri 6 Jan - 3:20:56

so are you just not going to explain yourself? why can't you just be open and honest with me?
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum