LSQUARED: MACQUARIE HARBOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FINALE

+3
dnashobviously
Kachina
Adam
7 posters

Go down

FINALE Empty FINALE

Post by Adam Fri 27 Jan - 17:06:35

FINALE 231

And here we are. After a great season of Lsquared, there are only 2 of you left: DAYMAN and Kachina. You were both great strategic players, social players and strong in challenges. DAYMAN, you were on the dominant tribes that won nearly every immunity challenge. You were a master of finding idols and your big move to take out your original allies were the turning points of the game. Kachina, you had to survive every Tribal Council except one. You always seemed to be at a numbers disadvantage but fought hard through building strong alliances and winning immunity at just the right time. Each of you are deserving to win. But it comes down to the jury. All 7 have placed their vote. Tonight, one of you will be crowned the winner and sole survivor of Lsquared: Macquarie Harbour. Good luck

First vote

Spoiler:

Second vote

Spoiler:

Third vote

Spoiler:

Fourth vote

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Adam
Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

FINALE Empty Re: FINALE

Post by Adam Fri 27 Jan - 17:16:34

I know some of you deserved more development in the episodes, but it was a matter of trying to only use the significant conversations and confessionals. Princess Mint, Shelby and ID were probably the ones who lost the most from me not including everything.
Adam
Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Fri 27 Jan - 17:40:38

Great game, Dayman. And it was certainly a close vote. But hark! Adam's Song has been sung - though fear not, you're already the voice inside my head, dammit!

Thanks to everyone for making this a great game. I'll read through the summary properly in a bit.

Adam, will there be a cast reveal, or do you figure that's kind of redundant? Laughing

Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by dnashobviously Fri 27 Jan - 18:09:57

I hope for a cast reveal since I have no idea who most people were lol
dnashobviously
dnashobviously

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Fri 27 Jan - 18:46:36

If I remember correctly:

R123k - not an imdber
Lady Lambdadelta - not an imdber
Jonathan M. - not an imdber
Zac Efron - Turner
PancakeMixMe - not an imdber
IDInstitute - not an imdber
Princess Mint - Martin_Stett
Aaron Shore - jb
Spooky33 - Spooky
Ryan_Xavier - wcw
dnashobviously - Dillon
MilliWind - not an imdber
Shy Guy - Mykee
ShelbyJean - Misty
DAYMAN - tom_delonge
Kachina - Tomcat Murr (back to back lsquared winner!)

If I got someone wrong, please correct me.
Adam
Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Fri 27 Jan - 18:49:21

Also: final votes

Kachina- Shy Shelby dnash Ryan
DAYMAN - Aaron Spooky Milli
Adam
Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Fri 27 Jan - 19:22:52

Congrats on the win bud. It was pretty much what I expected with the votes, although I thought I had a shot at Dillon's. Excellent ending to an excellent game. Thanks everybody for a great time.
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Fri 27 Jan - 19:42:20

I just feel like there are no bragging rights. I wanted one of us to be able to rub it in the other's face. Sadly, we've both missed out on that.

Glad we got to play a game together that didn't turn into some drama-filled disaster from outside influences. I wasn't sure who would win, but glad we both got to the end.

Also, yeah... 2 Lsquared wins in a row now. I'm guessing I'm banned from future seasons? It only seems right.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Fri 27 Jan - 19:47:11

Nah no bragging rights in a 4-3 vote when we were both awesome. I hope for a rematch sometime.
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan_Xavier Fri 27 Jan - 20:02:30

I said it from the jump and it came true, you NEVER let the underdogs going into the merge make it far because they have just that slight edge.

i couldnt think of a better winner, surviving all tribals in the game basically and with the very high strategy this game had and never having numbers but yet still going to the end.

i really did want to vote for dayman, but it really was that close, and i liked that Kachina was able to stay loyal to her main allies (shy and shelby) or make it look like she was for the longest whereas dayman had no problem cutting his original tribes throats in favor of the other side.
Ryan_Xavier
Ryan_Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by MilliWind Fri 27 Jan - 21:35:00

Congratulations Kachina! I'm glad it was a 4-3 vote because this was a very hard decision of who to vote for. I ended up voting for Dayman, but I am still very pleased with the Kachina win.
MilliWind
MilliWind

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Fri 27 Jan - 22:47:46

Congrats Kachina! Happy to see you win!

So close Dayman. I have to ask since I know you hate me, was turning on me personal because you knew who I was?
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Fri 27 Jan - 23:42:01

No Spooks, didn't you read my answers? I wanted to break up your pair with Dillon, but he was immune. If he wasn't, I would have targeted him and the whole game would have been different.

I don't actually hate you since I'm not a child and I don't hate on people I barely know. I just feel that we have a bad gaming relationship since in the 3 or 4 games I have tried to work with you (non-mystery), you have always jerked me around and never given me a chance to see what I'm like as an ally.

You only see the real me when you don't know who I am, which is how it works with a lot of people from IMDb and why I can only play mystery.

I really enjoyed our alliance and would have liked seeing it go farther, but fate was against it this time. I am really happy to have gotten your vote though, and that was a victory in itself for me.
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Fri 27 Jan - 23:44:07

Okay good. Ever since your jury speech in Rob's BB game, I've thought you didn't have a good opinion of me. I did enjoy working with you as well.
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Fri 27 Jan - 23:48:06

Yeah, I know you have a good memory and so do I. I probably worded it poorly, but if I say I "hate" someone, it is only referring to their treatment of me in games, not the actual person. I have no grounds to actually hate anybody personally.......except Adam. What a jackass that guy is.
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Fri 27 Jan - 23:52:31

Good to know. I do like playing in games like this because I don't work with the same ole people I normally would.

Also, Dillon <3 It's hilar how we went from enemies nominated for our fights and now we're so close that we are seen as a dangerous duo that needs to be split up in games. <3 I love it.
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Sat 28 Jan - 7:59:29

DAYMAN wrote:I have no grounds to actually hate anybody personally.......except Adam. What a jackass that guy is.

No kidding. Can't stand that guy.
Adam
Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Sat 28 Jan - 9:12:53

Adam, your hatred of Adam is admirable and completely justified.  Keep fighting the good fight against Adam, man.

And thanks Ryan, Milli, and Spooky.  Glad we gave you a tough choice.  I'm sure I also speak for Dayman when I say thank you, from the bottom of our hearts and egos.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by dnashobviously Mon 30 Jan - 21:26:06

Haha yessss Spooky!!! At one point someone attempted to cast us as Rivals in a game and refused to team with me and JB was your replacement Laughing

Funny how things have changed! We've been around here way too long. Laughing
dnashobviously
dnashobviously

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum