LSQUARED: MACQUARIE HARBOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pearce Tribal Council 4

5 posters

Go down

Pearce Tribal Council 4 Empty Pearce Tribal Council 4

Post by Adam Mon 2 Jan - 21:08:42

Pearce Tribal Council 4 S28_location_13

Welcome back to Tribal Council, Pearce Tribe. We also welcome in the jury: Aaron, Spooky and Ryan, voted out at the previous Tribal Council.

After the crazy events that unfolded last Tribal, what can be expected tonight?

Kachina- having immunity around your neck guarantees safety, but also gives you a bit of power when it comes to the vote. Is everyone coming to you with different ideas on how the vote should go, or is there 1 target everyone is looking at?

Milli- you received lots of votes last time but were saved by the idol. I assume you're probably expecting more votes tonight. Or do you think the threat of having another idol could keep you safe?

dnash- original Cohen had numbers at merge, but now we're sitting with 3 from each original tribe. Do the tribal alliances from that early in the game even matter at this point? Or is it just working with whomever is willing to work with you?

Dayman- Kachina played an idol last time on you when you received a vote that could have sent you to a tiebreaker vote. Do you feel that being indebted to another player could hurt your endgame argument to the jury if you make it that far?

Do each of you feel that you've performed well enough at this point in the game that you have a chance to be voted the winner? Or are there still big moves necessary to clinch your victory?

Obviously someone is going home with this vote. If you are voted out, would you feel ok with it since it seems all the remaining players are strong competition? Or do you still think you deserve a shot at the finals more than everyone else?

If nobody else has anything to add, it is time to vote. Voting rules are still the same. Send your vote by 6pm Tuesday.
Adam
Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pearce Tribal Council 4 Empty Re: Pearce Tribal Council 4

Post by dnashobviously Mon 2 Jan - 21:13:58

I think Original Cohen wasn't as close as original Brady. That's just my perception. Original Cohen was quick to turn on each other because they didn't really have to play the game before merge because they won every challenge but one.
dnashobviously
dnashobviously

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Mon 2 Jan - 22:59:05

Dayman- Kachina played an idol last time on you when you received a vote that could have sent you to a tiebreaker vote. Do you feel that being indebted to another player could hurt your endgame argument to the jury if you make it that far?

Anyone that plays an idol on themselves or others is trying to keep people in the game that they hope will help them in the long run. I am grateful to still be in the game after being targeted, and I hope people will work with me again so I can be here next time too.
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Tue 3 Jan - 17:22:38

Pearce Tribal Council 4 20

I'll reveal the votes.

If you have a hidden immunity idol and would like to use it, now would be the time to do so....

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Adam
Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dnashobviously Tue 3 Jan - 17:30:20

Milli, you suck.

Shelby you're a liar.

Shy Guy good luck, I really didn't dislike you lol.

Kachina, you took the coward way out.

Dayman, good luck.
dnashobviously
dnashobviously

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy Guy Tue 3 Jan - 17:36:25

I assumed you did since you never reached out to me.
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by dnashobviously Tue 3 Jan - 17:41:21

Can you open the Jury house? Anxious to start my Milli & Shelby are being dragged as goats rhetoric. Laughing
dnashobviously
dnashobviously

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelbyJean Tue 3 Jan - 18:16:02

Oh no not that. Sad Sad Sad Sad
ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content