LSQUARED: MACQUARIE HARBOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pearce Tribal Council 3

+4
MilliWind
Ryan_Xavier
Adam
ShelbyJean
8 posters

Go down

Pearce Tribal Council 3 Empty Pearce Tribal Council 3

Post by Adam Thu 29 Dec - 20:56:23

Pearce Tribal Council 3 Survivor_still_a_l

Welcome back to Tribal Council Pearce Tribe. We also welcome our jury: Aaron and Spooky- voted out at the previous Tribal Council.

Overall- this seems to be a friendly group. How is the tribe getting along overall? Are there any obvious personal feuds that have boiled up?

Shy Guy- after the previous vote, it has to feel good to sit with immunity around your neck. Did you fear the votes would be coming your way again if you didn't get immunity?

Shelby- you made a pretty strong move last Tribal with your idol. Why did you feel the need to use it on someone else instead of keeping it for when you felt in danger?

Ryan- once again you're absent from the challenge. At this point do you think people are keeping you around as a goat? Do you feel the need to make a big move to have an argument at Final Tribal?

All- there are only 7 of you left. How much do you have to balance worrying who is in the finals with you and just making it yourself to the finals? Is it too early to be thinking that way?

Dayman- last time you played an idol that you said made you a target. Do you feel more comfortable tonight with possibly bigger targets remaining?

Milli- you were safe for so much of the front end of the game. How much more nerve-racking has the game gotten with these last few votes?

dnash- after winning immunity last time and being safe during a crazy vote. What do you need to do to make yourself feel safe tonight?

All- should we expect another crazy vote tonight, or is it more obvious to everyone who the target will be?

If nobody has anything to add, it is time to vote. Same rules as always. Vote before 6pm Friday.

FYI-I have a meeting after work tomorrow, so I might have to post the vote results later than normal.
Adam
Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pearce Tribal Council 3 Empty Re: Pearce Tribal Council 3

Post by ShelbyJean Thu 29 Dec - 21:01:20

Adam wrote:Shelby- you made a pretty strong move last Tribal with your idol. Why did you feel the need to use it on someone else instead of keeping it for when you felt in danger?

I had heard shyguy was the vote so I figured I was safe last round. Shyguy is from the original Brady tribe so I wanted to keep him safe
ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Thu 29 Dec - 21:07:22

Dayman- last time you played an idol that you said made you a target. Do you feel more comfortable tonight with possibly bigger targets remaining?

I brought a brick of cheese to eat and that always calms my nerves.
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by MilliWind Fri 30 Dec - 13:08:18

It's gotten very nerve wracking. I think once you get this far into the game it becomes harder and harder to feel safe, especially after being targeted once again in the challenge.
MilliWind
MilliWind

Back to top Go down

Post by dnashobviously Fri 30 Dec - 13:47:36

I just need to cover my bases and speak to people and make sure I'm not seen as the target this week.
dnashobviously
dnashobviously

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Fri 30 Dec - 17:09:09

Pearce Tribal Council 3 QXOBd2Z

I'll collect the votes. If you have a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so....

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Adam
Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan_Xavier Fri 30 Dec - 17:15:31

Haha nice.

good luck to the original cohen minus dayman, being fake isnt a good look for you, if you were flipped to the other side the whole time why try to gain my friendship?

anyways, good luck guys, whoever voted for me i feel was dumb, the biggest goat in the game who never participated in challenges, but hey im happy with how i played and how i was voted out.
Ryan_Xavier
Ryan_Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by MilliWind Fri 30 Dec - 17:18:39

Ryan, nooo! Warm the Jury House for me. And to the others, here is a pro tip: next time you try to blindside someone, try not to make it so obvious.
MilliWind
MilliWind

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Fri 30 Dec - 18:07:58

Bye, Ryan. Wish it could've gone differently.

Pro-tip: next time you try to split the vote and play an idol, try not to make it so obvious. Effective fishing requires dinner and a movie, maybe some light petting and some well timed hair flips leading up to it... otherwise it's all for naught. I personally enjoy a day at the beach or a nice picnic with the dogs. I think statistically just going for it outright gives you about a 1 in 20 shot at best, unless your target is drunk (but that's shady).
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by dnashobviously Fri 30 Dec - 18:31:01

Well that was some fuckery. Laughing

I miss Spooky, the only person who was honest with me. Laughing
dnashobviously
dnashobviously

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Fri 30 Dec - 18:33:48

Thank you Kachina. Crazy tribal.
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by dnashobviously Fri 30 Dec - 18:35:48

Sorry Ryan, I was told the majority was voting you so I had to do what I had to do bud.
dnashobviously
dnashobviously

Back to top Go down

Post by Shy Guy Fri 30 Dec - 20:22:44

what the hell just happened
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content