LSQUARED: MACQUARIE HARBOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Area

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Private Area - Page 5 Empty Re: Private Area

Post by ShelbyJean Wed 4 Jan - 15:34:19

So right now who is voting shyguy and who is voting Milli
ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelbyJean Wed 4 Jan - 15:36:48

I have not thought of who is who until this

Kachina wrote:So... do you want a really big move to add to your resume for the jury that will also very selfishly get me out of a pickle I've backed myself into by worry about Shy Guy being with Milli, which I no longer think because I realized I'm stupid? If you agree, I promise to hold my tongue and not mention it to anyone, even the jury if I get there, that I had any part in it.Eh?
ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelbyJean Wed 4 Jan - 16:20:48

I have to leave so I am just going to do it, I am trusting you, it is not about the big move, I could care less about that
ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Wed 4 Jan - 16:45:41

Ha! Did that give me away?

Dayman, Milli, and I voted Shy Guy. Milli told me about her talks with Shy Guy, and Dayman sent me some messages from Milli about trying to get him to flip - but Milli was just looking for anyone to flip, didn't matter who. I don't think he ever did, but I was annoyed that he didn't tell me about it. Like, before when I was talking to Milli, I'd give you guys warnings about what I was doing, so you'd know. But Shy Guy is dumb sometimes and doesn't think to mention this stuff until later, so I just got paranoid and jumped the gun.

Thank you. You definitely have every right to hold this over my head.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelbyJean Wed 4 Jan - 16:53:54

I just hope it does not backfire. Its done now

I am not sure if I am right. If I guessed would you tell me.

Wait now you could be someone else no probaly my first guess, LOL I am usually wrong anyways
ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Wed 4 Jan - 17:01:42

Yeah, I'd tell you if you're right. I have guesses of who everyone is, but I could be wrong.

I truly don't think it will backfire. I wouldn't have asked if I thought it would. I made an erratic decision because of paranoia, and because I'm usually too much of a wuss to confront people on this stuff.

Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Wed 4 Jan - 17:04:26

If anything, it will backfire on me. Shy Guy and Dayman will both be upset at me and distrust me. Which puts you in an even better position. But it also clears my conscience that I'm not the cause of Shy Guy not making it to the final 4, all because I'm stupid.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelbyJean Wed 4 Jan - 17:04:58

LOL then I am probaly wrong

Neil?
ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Wed 4 Jan - 17:19:10

Nope, not Neil. Though you thinking that is making me feel dirty. Ha!
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelbyJean Wed 4 Jan - 17:28:33

LOL then my other guess might be right
ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Wed 4 Jan - 17:30:09

What is it? I'm curious now.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelbyJean Wed 4 Jan - 17:36:58

I am telling you I am never good at this. My other thought was tomcat
ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Wed 4 Jan - 17:43:29

You might be on to something there. Wink
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelbyJean Wed 4 Jan - 17:45:23

LOL. My first thought was Neil but not that you are an A&& or anything like he can be.

Then I got to thinking it might be tomcat, after I started to think about the EH

I will scream it from the rooftops JK
ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Wed 4 Jan - 18:01:54

Yeah, it's fine. I guess I can see the similarities, sadly. I'll have to work on that. ha

I think this is a game where identities have all become only loosely concealed, for better or worse. It's technically not a mystery game - people can share their identities or not, some people even played as themselves. I feel like everyone has at least an idea of who everyone is. Given that, it's funny how this game, and the group of us, has turned out.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelbyJean Wed 4 Jan - 18:15:57

Ha Ha the only 2 I know are you and Spooky.

Maybe I just do not pay enough attention to things.

ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelbyJean Wed 4 Jan - 23:47:22

Someone is not happy. LMAO.
ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Thu 5 Jan - 3:08:22

Shy Guy? I haven't read comments yet, but I assume you mean him. Laughing
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Thu 5 Jan - 11:35:51

I told Dayman I didn't know about your other idol or any of this, partially for my own sake, but also figure it helps you. And Shy Guy is furious at me, and I have no clue how to even respond to that. Oh well! Pretty much as I predicted. Gives you better odds, though. Shy Guy loves you more now.

You should try talking to Dayman and get him more on your side. I don't want to give anything away, and obviously I could be wrong, but I have a feeling he's someone you like a lot and trust in games.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelbyJean Thu 5 Jan - 13:11:22

No it was not shyguy, it was Dayman. He was saying something about how I put my game at risk and why would I save shyguy

Thats fine. Ignore shyguy he will get over it.

Well that is interesting.

Dayman sent me this message

dayman wrote:Why would you play an idol on Shy instead of yourself. You put your whole game at risk. So what is your plan for F4 now?
ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Thu 5 Jan - 19:12:45

Lolz. He's just mad. He probably wanted Milli to give him better chances in the final 4. Which is fair, but yeah.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Thu 5 Jan - 19:55:13

It's up to you how to respond to that, obviously. The best argument, imo, is that you didn't want to risk going to the final 4 with Milli and figured Shy Guy would be the vote. I'd prefer you not tell him I told you, but that's up to you - whatever works better for your game, go for it.

He seems to be calming down now. I've exchanged a couple messages with him now, and it all seems good. He really wants Shy Guy out now, though. So I guess this is a pivotal moment - who do you want out?
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelbyJean Thu 5 Jan - 20:01:21

I already responded last night, I was a little snippy. I did not tell him you said anything. Just told him I know people think I am weak so why waste the idol on myself and I knew that Shyguy was going to get at least 1 vote. I never had any intention on playing the idol myself.

I think I need to wait and see who wins immunity. My vote is obvi going to be dayman or shyguy
ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by Kachina Thu 5 Jan - 21:45:19

Alright, this is hard, not going to deny that. Without Dayman, we all would've been obliterated, unless we could keep getting idols. Shy Guy has been with us all along... maybe not as communicative as Dayman, but not as pushy, either. We can vote one, or we can send both to a fire making challenge. I adore them both, but we all made it this far, so that's something to be proud of.
Kachina
Kachina

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelbyJean Thu 5 Jan - 23:03:31

I feel like I am closer to Dayman and I want to keep them but I know in the back of my mind if I make it to the final 2 I will catch hell for it.

I really at this point do not think I will make it to final anyways because I have made no deals other than final 3. (My own fault) did not really think I would make it this far anyways.

Hell I could be the one going. I guess I am going to have to sleep on it
ShelbyJean
ShelbyJean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next