LSQUARED: MACQUARIE HARBOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm doing much better now than when I was Lindsay

2 posters

Go down

I'm doing much better now than when I was Lindsay Empty I'm doing much better now than when I was Lindsay

Post by DAYMAN Fri 23 Dec - 15:42:57

The big move paid off. Spooky seems fine with Princess going. I'll have to see what Ryan and Milli say and who is the most disappointed. I secretly know that Spooky and Dnash are going to team up now, since they are buddies from IMDb - the perks of being an alias. I have my eye on them. Ryan seems like a JB_is_Awesome kind of player, who checks in with me on stuff. I am going to rely on him going forward. Obviously I have my right hand man Aaron, who I will ask to introduce me to his buddies from the other side now. And finally, I wonder if Milli will shimmy closer to DAYMAN now that Minty not-so-fresh-are-we-now-huh-peon. DAYMAN had enough of your abuse and you went bye-bye. No jury for you. Christmas miracle for the rest of us!

#ChristmaswhenalltheSantascomeover
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

I'm doing much better now than when I was Lindsay Empty Re: I'm doing much better now than when I was Lindsay

Post by Adam Fri 23 Dec - 15:50:06

It is a better gift than what you've been known to give

I'm doing much better now than when I was Lindsay EfrOyhWCk2u17cEXmi96GRWXyCICIQ-GcMV8kUiwDSQ
Adam
Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

I'm doing much better now than when I was Lindsay Empty Re: I'm doing much better now than when I was Lindsay

Post by DAYMAN Fri 23 Dec - 16:32:28

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Horrible gift!
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Fri 23 Dec - 17:39:49

so dumb
Adam
Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN Fri 23 Dec - 21:44:33

I see it now! HAHAHAHAHAHA Hornets!
DAYMAN
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum