New BradyTribal Council 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New BradyTribal Council 1

Post by Adam on Thu 22 Dec - 21:22:17

For the five of you who have not yet visited Tribal Council, approach the flame with your torch. In this game, fire represents life. As long as your torch has a flame you are alive in this game.

First things first. Since some of you are here for the first time, you don't know about a couple of additional twists in the game.

First, if you put yourself into position to receive votes, for once it could be to your advantage. If you attend Tribal Council and receive at least 3 votes against you (not including tiebreak votes or votes nullified by an idol) but survive the vote, you will receive an advantage in the game. Each individual will be eligible to earn this advantage only once during the season. Are you willing to risk it and try to get some votes thrown your way?

The second bit of strategy revolves around trust and your willingness to vote against your allies. If you vote for a player with whom you have voted together for 3 consecutive Tribal Councils, you will win a clue to the hidden immunity idol. In other words, if 4 players vote together for the same targets at 3 straight Tribals and then 1 of those 4 turn and vote for another member from within that alliance, they would receive a clue to the idol. The key is you must vote for the same person at each of the tribals no matter if the player you vote for is eliminated or not. Trusting an alliance and sticking together is always a good strategy, but now you can be rewarded if you're willing to make a big move and break away from an alliance.

So with that out of the way, let me ask you a few questions....

Aaron- obviously the numbers are not in your favor based on original Cohen/Brady lines. Do those original tribal lines matter or has this group been able to bond enough that the first few days shouldn't matter?

Princess Mint- At times at the challenges, you've seemed -for lack of a better word- overbearing. Do you think this attitude could rub your tribe the wrong way, or is it all in good fun?

DAYMAN- You've been a strong player in the challenges thus far. Do you think being seen as a big threat perhaps in the future could be reason for a target to find your back?

Milli- Most of your group haven't voted yet. What can you do to guarantee the people you've been playing with all this time can actually be trusted?

Spooky and Ryan- of all the group, I'd say you two have been the quietest at the challenges. Do you fear you could be seen as less active than the rest of the group and perhaps you could get a vote your way?

For the 5 of you who haven't voted yet- Are you glad to get a vote out of the way? Like I said to Milli, you don't know who you can truly trust until they actually have to write a name down.

Aaron- that was a tough challenge today. Honestly not sure how dnash figured it out that fast. Do you think stepping up for the tribe is a sign of loyalty to this group?

For everyone- what statement will be made with the vote tonight?

Finally we need to talk about idols. They always have to be in the back of your mind when voting. We've seen a couple idol clue challenges. What are the thoughts about the current situation in the game, idol-wise? Who might have them? How many are out there? Does it change how you need to vote tonight?

If nobody has anything additional to add, it is time to vote. You have until 6PM eastern Friday to vote. Post your vote in your confessional area. Once you vote, you aren't allowed to change it. If you fail to vote, your vote will be counted as a penalty vote against you. If there are any idols in play, and you want to play it, post in your confessional area before the voting deadline.
Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: New BradyTribal Council 1

Post by Ryan_Xavier on Thu 22 Dec - 21:31:18

I do fear i might seem less active, but i have been trying to show up for the most recent challenges and if i was on a few minutes earlier i would have been solving the puzzle instead of sitting out.

It is nice to go to tribal because it does test the bonds of an alliance and at the end when arguing a game it doesn't sound good when you say your whole pre merge game was winning challenges.

The statement made at tribal tonight will be loyalty, at least in my book.

as for idols, i am sure there are 1 or 2 out there, its the nature of the game, it does cause paranoia but with a small group you can only do so much to prevent them.
Ryan_Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN on Thu 22 Dec - 21:32:14

DAYMAN- You've been a strong player in the challenges thus far. Do you think being seen as a big threat perhaps in the future could be reason for a target to find your back?

Thank you for saying I've been strong. I've just been trying to help my team win any way I can. If that hurts me in the end there's not much I can do. I've been honest with my allies and I hope they stick with me.

DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN on Thu 22 Dec - 21:49:54

No one else is going to answer Adam? I wonder how he feels about that...
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam on Thu 22 Dec - 21:52:34

As sad as if the Nightman had stolen my innocence
Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Mint on Thu 22 Dec - 21:55:55

At times at the challenges, you've seemed -for lack of a better word- overbearing. Do you think this attitude could rub your tribe the wrong way, or is it all in good fun?

When you're on a tribe with someone as ridiculous looking Dayman, the only thing you can do is insult his poor fashion sense while keeping yourself fashionably far away from it. As for being overbearing, yeah. I have been. I'm enthusiastic, and if it bleeds over into micromanagement, that's part of the price you pay for being blessed with my majestic personage.

what statement will be made with the vote tonight?
That all castaways have a right to vote for basic rights and laws. I'm sponsoring a bill requiring the immediate destruction of any and all hidden immunity idols, and that any castaway found to be harboring one of them after two days from the law being passed is to be expelled from the island.

I don't expect it to gain traction right away, but I sincerely believe that this is in the best interest of all honest, hard working players that live in fear of their livelihoods and their very lives being taken by these foul, usurping underhanded fiends that force all others to cower before them.
Princess Mint

Back to top Go down

Post by MilliWind on Thu 22 Dec - 23:46:18

1. I think that the fact we haven't voted yet is the downside to having won all the immunities up to now, but I would much rather be in the position of printing out a voting receipt of loyalty now, than having to do this round one. I also don't think voting is the only way to test to bonds of loyalty.

2. I think the statement going forward will be showing where we stand, not only for tonight, but also for the looming merge.

3. I think the guessing game of who does or does not have an idol is certainly beginning to play into how we vote. I mean, as far as I know, there hasn't been one played yet, but hey, this is my first tribal council.
MilliWind

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 on Fri 23 Dec - 0:24:50

Spooky and Ryan- of all the group, I'd say you two have been the quietest at the challenges. Do you fear you could be seen as less active than the rest of the group and perhaps you could get a vote your way?

I have been absent from a few challenges due to work but when I'm here, I like to think I have contributed to this tribe.

For the 5 of you who haven't voted yet- Are you glad to get a vote out of the way? Like I said to Milli, you don't know who you can truly trust until they actually have to write a name down.

I think that tribal is obviously something you want to avoid just for the guaranteed safety but tribal is also where loyalties are tested. You can be confident in your alliance but until you have to vote and prove yourself to them, you can't be too sure. So, yeah someone is going home, which sucks but relationships and alliances will also be strengthened tonight as well.

There's always many statements to be made from a vote. I think the main thing is that people will vote to further themselves in the game. So, it'll come down to what each person thinks is best for them.

Finally we need to talk about idols. They always have to be in the back of your mind when voting. We've seen a couple idol clue challenges. What are the thoughts about the current situation in the game, idol-wise? Who might have them? How many are out there? Does it change how you need to vote tonight?

Idols are a strategic roadblock for sure. You have to work around them to get what you want and if you have one, you have to use it at the right time to save yourself. I personally don't enjoy idols because I have never found one in these games lol I'm always just playing around them so I have a feeling this game will be more of the same.
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam on Fri 23 Dec - 14:33:49

I'll collect the votes

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol, now would be the time to play it....

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
I use my Hidden immunity idol.

Spoiler:

Per the rules of Lsquared, if anyone plays a hidden immunity idol, any votes cast against them will not count....This IS a hidden immunity idol.

Spoiler:
Any votes cast against...Aaron Shore...will not count.

Spoiler:
First vote

Does not count

Spoiler:
Second vote

Does not count

Spoiler:

Does not count

Spoiler:

Does not count

Two votes remain

Spoiler:

Does not count

Spoiler:
Final vote

Spoiler:
The seventh player voted out of Lsquared: Macquarie Harbour....

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Princess Mint, your royal highness, the tribe has spoken. It is time for you to go.

Spoiler:
Tonight proved that no matter how much you trust each other, no matter how much the numbers are in your favor, there are always things you just can't account for. With a tribe of strong players like this and now a re-invigorated Cohen tribe, this season is just going to get harder and harder to survive. Head back to your camp.
Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Shore on Fri 23 Dec - 14:39:16

Aaron- obviously the numbers are not in your favor based on original Cohen/Brady lines. Do those original tribal lines matter or has this group been able to bond enough that the first few days shouldn't matter?

Sadly, I think they do matter. I know that my name has been brought up and there is a fairly good chance that I will be voted out tonight.

Aaron- that was a tough challenge today. Honestly not sure how dnash figured it out that fast. Do you think stepping up for the tribe is a sign of loyalty to this group?
I hope it is. I have no clue how he got the challenge done so quickly either because I didn't have a single idea as to what it could be.

I think this vote is all about trust and which way the group wants to move forward after tonight. I'm hoping that it's with me.
Aaron Shore

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Shore on Fri 23 Dec - 14:41:35

The 1st two lines can't be read.

Bye Princess, better luck next time guys.
Aaron Shore

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Mint on Fri 23 Dec - 14:45:57

I can't read the first lines either.

I thought this might happen, but I had no choice in the matter. If I betrayed my tribe, I'd wind up going out later. So I have no regrets. Good luck, Aaron.
Princess Mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Mint on Fri 23 Dec - 14:46:46

Oh, and Dayman, sweetie, that vote against you that was scratched? I did it. Love ya!
Princess Mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam on Fri 23 Dec - 14:46:51

First two lines are blank for extra dramatic effect
Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Mint on Fri 23 Dec - 14:47:33

Well, I kept clicking them and couldn't figure out why they weren't working.
Princess Mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 on Fri 23 Dec - 15:08:42

Bye Princess! You were a very interesting person!
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by DAYMAN on Fri 23 Dec - 15:25:41

I also kept clicking the first two lines and was getting frustrated. Crazy vote. Bye Minty!
DAYMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan_Xavier on Fri 23 Dec - 17:06:54

congrats on staying aaron, good play

bye mint, you were a beast in challenges
Ryan_Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down